• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cgs1999

Feb 23, 2019
    9mm bore lock

Hello all. Picking up my new CZ p10c in about 10 days. May I borrow an approved bore lock? I live in Frederick.

Best

Mar 6, 2019
    Looking to borrow a 9mm bore lock to pick up my handgun late next week. I’m expecting the not disapproved on Thursday. I’m in the Ellicott City area. The closer the better, but beggars can’t be choosers and all that.

ziptiespec

Hello all,

I'm in need of a 9mm lock for my new CCW gun. Well, CCW when I'm in America. Anyway I work in Columbia but commute from the Eastern Shore and would love to be able to borrow it this Thursday and return it there following Thursday.

My drive takes me through Kent Island, Annapolis, and then of course into Columbia so I can meet up almost anywhere along that route.

Thanks

markgrutz

Feb 1, 2011
    Ellicott City, MD
    Hello all,

I'm in need of a 9mm lock for my new CCW gun. Well, CCW when I'm in America. Anyway I work in Columbia but commute from the Eastern Shore and would love to be able to borrow it this Thursday and return it there following Thursday.

I have one in Ellicott City that you can borrow. I can probably meet you in Columbia at some point tomorrow. Feel free to drop me a PM if you are interested.

Mark

240 towles

master of puppets
    Mar 31, 2009
    ?
    I need to borrow a .380 lock. I'm in salisbury, Md but I'm willing to pay shipping both ways.

Toxicjin

Feb 8, 2018
    Forest Hill, Md.
    looking to borrow one for .45

Hey guys and gals! Son has purchased a 1911 that he's picking up Saturday. Looking to borrow a barrel lock to take it home. I live in White Marsh/ Nottingham area and work in Glen Burnie. Thanks in advance!

platoonDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    SouthOfBalto
    Looking to borrow a 5.56 bore lock, to retrieve my SAINT™ EDGE AR-15 PISTOL –

Live in Anne Arundel, will travel reasonable distance

Thanks

Last edited:

platoonDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    SouthOfBalto
    BUMP

With the holidays etc, assume many too busy to check mdshooters, therefore the bump.

Looking to borrow a 5.56 bore lock, to retrieve my SAINT™ EDGE AR-15 PISTOL –

Live in Anne Arundel, will travel reasonable distance

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Andre

Latest threads

Top Bottom