• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pro1742

Jan 19, 2013
    Carroll County
    Well as luck would have it the list is out and I did not pull a bear permit for the 4th year in a row. It is for this reason that I am putting a offer out there for someone that did and needs a place to hunt. I have 228 acres in Garrett County with plenty of bear and the pictures to prove it. There are a couple roaming the area are good size bears. By that I mean at least 300 lbs.

The offer is to let you hunt my property in exchange for putting me on as your only sub permittee as this will only be a two person hunt. If you are interested, PM me and we can schedule a phone call to go over details.

remrug

Ultimate Member
    Mar 13, 2009
    manchester md
    I have only applied 2 times for a bear tag.I was afraid of winning one and not knowing where to go for a good chance at a successive hunt.I wouldnt want to take a tag away from someone who had one.If I would have applied and won a tag,I definitely would take you up on your offer.

PS....I have 2 turkey tags for next Spring ......lol

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    I did not receive a permit this year, however a guy at work did. I will certainly ask him if he is interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom