• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • slybarman

low speed high drag 9-5er
    Feb 10, 2013
    So I think Brownells hosed me.

My order confirmation email says the cost of the ammo was $199.99 before other items and discounts.

The shipping confirmation email says the ammo price was $259.99.

My card was charged the higher amount.

WTF?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
      Capture.JPG
      54.4 KB · Views: 367
    • Capture2.JPG
      Capture2.JPG
      49.9 KB · Views: 366

Cryptotek1

May 1, 2017
    Rebate website would not take UPC from 1k round case. Looks like we have to cut and send from all 20 boxes.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

I'm entering my information online for the rebate and the system states my UPC is not eligible for the promotion. Any ideas? Its the American 9mm 115GR FMJ.

Thanks,
    Steve

KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County
    So I think Brownells hosed me.

My order confirmation email says the cost of the ammo was $199.99 before other items and discounts.

The shipping confirmation email says the ammo price was $259.99.

My card was charged the higher amount.

WTF?

I may have gotten screwed a little, too, unless I didn't read something right. My item was on sale for $209.99, then I got the free shipping and $20 discount. However, when they did the final invoice, it appears that they used some of the $20 discount to cover the $9.95 shipping costs.

Instead of showing the final price of $189.99 is it showing $199.94. I am now waiting to see what they hit my card with.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    I may have gotten screwed a little, too, unless I didn't read something right. My item was on sale for $209.99, then I got the free shipping and $20 discount. However, when they did the final invoice, it appears that they used some of the $20 discount to cover the $9.95 shipping costs.

Instead of showing the final price of $189.99 is it showing $199.94. I am now waiting to see what they hit my card with.
    I saw this also on one of the emails. However, my credit card was charged the correct amount. YMMV of course.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

slybarman

Feb 10, 2013
    Spoke to Brownells this morning and they issued me a credit for the $60. Should be all good now.

KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County

Apparently, they did charge me the correct amount since I have a pending charge on my card for $189.99.

OrbitalEllipses

Ultimate Member
    Jul 18, 2013
    DPR of MoCo
    I can't find the rebate on their site - can you tell me what it is or how to find Brownell's?

Sign up using the URL. When you sign in you can search for Brownells - you should be able to launch the Brownells webpage from inside ActiveJunky. As long as you make your purchase in the webpage it launched, you should receive cashback. Typically you'll get a confirmation email shortly after your order.

1. Sign up for AJ using url;
    2. Search Brownells inside AJ;
    3. Launch Brownells webpage through AJ interface;
    4. Place order inside new Brownells tab/window that opens;
    5. Receive cashback.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I sent in for my fiddy dolla rebate yesterday, 10/9. I'll update when I actually get the money if I have not died of old age :rolleyes:

slybarman

Feb 10, 2013
    Got an email today that my $65 rebate is on the way.

Total cost = 12.3 cents per round.

chino101

Jan 12, 2011
    I got the "checks in the mail" email yesterday too after submitting it on Oct. 9th. I wonder if Federal is even breaking even on this deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom