• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    http://www.gunbroker.com/item/600914411

guy claims it's in 95% but doesn't do a close up shot on the holster wear which appears to be an inch and a half down the barrel. I would be pissed if I bought this and thought I was getting a 95%. Plus he sets the reserve at 600 and couldn't even clean the fingerprints off before taking pics.

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia

cb51

You don't want Pete Malloy's gun? :lol: Although Pete had Farrant stocks, Jim Reid had OEM stocks.

To bump an old thread; YES, I would love to have Pete Malloy's gun!

Those were the days when men were men, women were secretaries, and cops used good old S&W .38's to put plenty of bad guys under.

I now have nothing but revolvers. Three Smith and Wesson's, two Rugers, and two North American Arms .22 mini revolvers. My 317 gets carried a lot, my 63 is a range gun and backup to the 317. And my 1970 issue model 18 is with me to the end.

I shoot the Ruger super single six often, and my new Ruger LCR in .22mag is a carry gun and bedside table gun.

My two North American mini revolvers see carry everyday. They are my personal favorites to carry.

I love revolvers.

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia

Those were the days when men were men, women were secretaries, and cops used good old S&W .38's to put plenty of bad guys under.

I now have nothing but revolvers. Three Smith and Wesson's, two Rugers, and two North American Arms .22 mini revolvers. My 317 gets carried a lot, my 63 is a range gun and backup to the 317. And my 1970 issue model 18 is with me to the end.

I shoot the Ruger super single six often, and my new Ruger LCR in .22mag is a carry gun and bedside table gun.

My two North American mini revolvers see carry everyday. They are my personal favorites to carry.

I love revolvers.

I'm seeing a lack of Colt products in there :innocent0

3paul10

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 6, 2012
    Western Maryland

I love revolvers.

...I love secretaries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom