• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    This ought to get interesting.

Most members here think marijuana is one step below propofol. (little Michael Jackson reference for ya!)

Rather have someone stoned than DRUNK,.... any day.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Thought process coming soon to progressives near you: Potheads might have guns. Let's ban all guns. Hey, as long as everybody is high and dependent, it's all good.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    If you want to get high, leave the gun at home. Same as if you were getting drunk.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    What if someone wants to protect themselves from being robbed while going to buy some pot?

(or, a case of Doritos)

The same concept would apply if you wanted to protect yourself while going to buy a 5th from the liquor store.

Bald Fat Guy

Oct 7, 2014
    What's wrong with protecting yourself while buying a fifth from the liquor store ? You're taking it home first before drinking.

smokering

Day Walker
    May 16, 2008
    AA
    Won't be an issue within 10 years when Federal courts decide to throw a bone to the States because they are tired of defending lawsuits and legalize it on a national level.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    It's not a matter of "carrying while high", it's a matter of having your right-to-carry revoked just because you use a drug recreationally. Not all people who smoke weed are high all the time.

You misunderstood what I was saying. I was saying that it should be no different if someone wants to smoke pot or get drunk. As long as they are safe, there shouldn't be a problem.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    They do let guns in bars. Most states don't even have a specific law about carrying and having a drink. I don't have a problem a with someone having a gun in a bar as long as they are not under the influence.

I thought he was being sarcastic.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    They do let guns in bars. Most states don't even have a specific law about carrying and having a drink. I don't have a problem a with someone having a gun in a bar as long as they are not under the influence.

Under the influence of what? The gun? The bar? Pot? Alcohol? Lust? Music?

The real question is... why would you go to a bar and not allow yourswlf to be influenced?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom