• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CarlosM

Mar 12, 2013
    Seems to be in the morning, around 9am or so. The daily deals will change every day, and the weekend deals go up Friday, I think. When they have free shipping deals, they usually bump their prices a bit. You have to catch it at the right time. I am looking forward to their holiday deals though. Shipping time seems to be up. Regular orders are taking over 2 weeks to get to me. Built uppers are longer. My lowers took 17 days. I'm in no rush, but some people are. All in all, I'm happy with PSA.

I just bought a PSA upper on the 5th and it's scheduled for delivery on the 18th. So almost two weeks which isn't bad for them.

L0gic

Ultimate Member
    Mar 2, 2013

For the LBK, that is everything you need to make a stripper ready to receive a complete upper for shooting or do I need something else? My plan is to have these 4 calibers in the end; 556, 5.7 (I have P90 and fiveseven already), 300blk, and .50 beowulf.

I'm new to the DIY building.

ST19AG_WGreymon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Odenton
    For the LBK, that is everything you need to make a stripper ready to receive a complete upper for shooting or do I need something else? My plan is to have these 4 calibers in the end; 556, 5.7 (I have P90 and fiveseven already), 300blk, and .50 beowulf.

I'm new to the DIY building.

Everything you need. Unless you buy the one without the stock assembly. :)

fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008
    I just bought a PSA upper on the 5th and it's scheduled for delivery on the 18th. So almost two weeks which isn't bad for them.
    They actually build them after order, and test fire for gas pressure test. Unlike some other online retailers / monkeys.

fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008
    Yeah, that's why I was shocked when it shipped 9 days after ordering.
    Tell me...things have slowed WAY down in the post Newtown panic. It'll be interesting to see what shipping times are starting black friday and running through 12/31/13.

spfrazierjr

Mar 1, 2013
    (Sigh) ... Over two weeks and account says order is still processing...

Must... Be... Patient....

One day it will just show up. I had an order that stayed as processing the entire time. As a matter of fact, I believe it still says processing and I got the order almost a year ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom