• Martian

MSI Executive Member
    Mar 15, 2007
    PG Co.
    Institute on the Constitution
    First Friday Speaker Series
    LARRY PRATT
    Executive Director, Gun Owners of America

Recently appeared on CNN's Piers Morgan Tonight show and interviewed by Sean and Frank on WCBM

Larry Pratt has been Executive Director of Gun Owners of American for over 30 years. GOA is a national membership organization of 300,000 Americans dedicated to promoting their Second Amendment freedom to keep and bear arms. Pratt will be speaking about every citizen's Second Amendment Rights and current events relating to the right to keep and bear arms.

Theis free event is presented by the Institute on the Constitution, and is open to the public. Please consider joining us on:
    FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2012
    7:00 PM

Severn Christian Church
    8132 New Cut Road, Severn, MD 21144

Please RSVP to 866-730-9796 or register on our website at www.TheAmericanView.com and select First Fridays. If you cannot attend, please watch it live via our website by selecting Live Feed.

The American View of Law and Government

Haides

Ultimate Member
    Oct 12, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    I'm planning on going. I ran the sound board for one of their events back when First Fridays was held at Heritage Community Church (I'm the Audio Engineer there) and loved it. Been wanting to attend ever since, but never got around to it. This looks like a wonderful time to start. :)

bpSchoch

Jan 16, 2009
    Bethesda, MD
    I can't go that night. Most people that go there are very pro-constitution and rights. may not know about Feb 6. Probably good idea to tell them about Feb 6 in Annapolis. Also about MSI etc.

Haides

Ultimate Member
    Oct 12, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    Your welcome, I think? Haha. I'll just print anyway, better safe than sorry. Here's hoping I still have enough ink left in my printer...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom