Old December 29th, 2020, 08:00 AM #1

Arrow PATRIOT RIFLES at VCDL Lobby Day 2021!

PATRIOT RIFLES will participate at the 2021 VCDL LOBBY DAY in Richmond!

PATRIOT RIFLES is the newest element of PATRIOT PICKET!

PATRIOT RIFLES was created to exercise our Long Gun Open Carry (LGOC) rights AS FREE PATRIOTS next month near and around the historic Virginia Statehouse during the upcoming 2021 VCDL LOBBY DAY.

VCDL LOBBY DAY will occur on MONDAY, 18 JANUARY 2021, which is also the Federal Holiday honoring MARTIN LUTHER KING. (Free street parking in Richmond!)

Instead of carrying signs, PATRIOT RIFLES will demonstrate for our CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT to KEEP and BEAR ARMS by WALKING while FULLY-ARMED in Richmond near the historic Virginia Statehouse, just as over 50,000 Patriots did in last January.

If you missed last January’s historic VCDL Lobby Day, this is your opportunity to exercise your God-given right of self-defense and to EXPERIENCE what you are prohibited from enjoying in Maryland: the right to openly carry your rifle or other firearm in public, in the shadow of a Governor’s Mansion and Statehouse.

This is your time to suit up and show up: full tactical is encouraged; get out that tactical or ballistic vest and other gear, charge up that radio and slap on your favorite morale patches.

All manner of attire is welcome, as are any members here who won’t be carrying a long gun but wish to participate while carrying a sidearm, or no firearm at all.

Regardless, we will walk together in downtown Richmond with our own flags and banners identifying us as PATRIOT RIFLES.

Join your friends from MDS and PATRIOT RIFLES for this historic day!

Post up here in this thread (or PM me) if you would like ride in or drive a car pool to Richmond and/or have questions.
Attached Images

Deep Lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 29th, 2020, 08:03 AM #2

Additional information will be posted here tonight!

Old December 29th, 2020, 08:05 AM #3
Certified Mad Scientist

Certified Mad Scientist

Did Patriot Picket get rebranded?
Doctor_M is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 29th, 2020, 08:06 AM #4

NRA Endowment Member
Rifleman

NRA Endowment Member
Rifleman

You know Jeff, it sure would have been a lot easier for you to take us up on our offer to request reinstatement of your account under your own name instead of maintaining this farce that this is actually your brother posting this.

Then again, your ego is bigger than that. We made the offer, and you refused to accept it, yet you still continue to post here when it suits you.

Everyone knows it's you, you know that right?

Eventually the clock is going to run out on how long we are going to let this go on, you realize that, right?
Norton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 29th, 2020, 08:18 AM #5

Norton, this is Deep Lurker, posting for myself, and posting from my own home.

I included the fact that Jeff is going to be participating because he has many friends who will ask me if he will be in Richmond next month.

I deliberately did not post Jeff’s former screen name above out of respect for the rules of this Forum.

Jeff has never posted here in my name; every single post of the nearly 1500 posts that I have posted over almost 2 years was posted by me, and posted on my own devices.

Jeff has no access to my devices because we live in different residences in different states.

He has never had access to my MDS account and does not know my password, it goes without saying that he has never posted on MDS in my name; likewise he has never asked me to specifically post anything, much less dictated the wording of any post. Never happened. All the posts were my idea; I can’t help it that we are so closely associated in our 2A activities.

I am sending you a PM now with my home phone number, please call me now to confirm this and to address any other issues.

I have removed the reference in the OP to Jeff’s participation.

I can offer as evidence this statement by a member here who has remained in contact with Jeff, addressing suspicions that existed after I signed on to my own account here. After reading dozens of my posts, he commented to Jeff: “ Well, it is clear that it is your brother posting on MDS now and not you because all his posts are boring, repetitious and pedantic.”

I swear, with God as my witness, that quote is as true as my protestations above.

My PM to you was just sent, and my phone ringer is turned up to max. I look forward to your call.

Thanks.
Old December 29th, 2020, 08:28 AM #6
Deplorable Welder

Deplorable Welder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deep Lurker View Post
Norton, this is Deep Lurker, posting for myself, and posting from my own home.

I included the fact that Jeff is going to be participating because he has many friends who will ask me if he will be in Richmond next month.

I deliberately did not post Jeff’s former screen name above out of respect for the rules of this Forum.

Jeff has never posted here in my name; every single post of the nearly 1500 posts that I have posted over almost 2 years was posted by me, and posted on my own devices.

Jeff has no access to my devices because we live in different residences in different states.

He has never had access to my MDS account and does not know my password, it goes without saying that he has never posted on MDS in my name.

I am sending you a PM now with my home phone number, please call me now to confirm this and to address any other issues.
DL , you are an honorable man . I am going to look at that day and see if i can take a vacation day . It kinda depends on how busy or if i am awarded a couple contracts i bid a few days ago .

Wish your brother my best .
welder516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 29th, 2020, 09:03 AM #7

Bets on how long before someone posts how "this isn't a good idea because it gives gun owners a bad name"

Go for it...these asshats need a bit of intimidation...

The refusal to take sides on great moral issues is a decision in itself... It is a silent acquiescence to evil...
The tragedy of our time is that those who still believe in honesty lack fire and conviction while those who believe in dishonesty are full of passionate conviction

Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen
Muleskinner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 29th, 2020, 09:04 AM #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor_M View Post
Did Patriot Picket get rebranded?
Thanks for asking, this is one of the ideas I was going to address soon but obviously this is a good time because you asked it right out of the gate.

The answer is no; PATRIOT PICKET has simply expanded on our original idea, which began in Maryland here on MDS and was adapted to the political and legal circumstances in Maryland during the MGA session in early 2016.

The VCDL Lobby Day in Richmond last January changed everything about conducting 2A activism.

The political and legal circumstances in Virginia, as contrasted with Soviet Maryland, suggested this year that after crossing the river we didn’t have to limit our activities to just sign-carrying unarmed on public sidewalks as a means of demonstrating for OUR FREEDOM.

PATRIOT PICKET has adapted and innovated continuously since 2016 to maximize our political influence in support of the Second Amendment, and PATRIOT RIFLES is adaptive in this way.

There will always be those who only want to carry signs (not firearms) at a public demonstration: they continue to be PATRIOT PICKET. This will remain the case in Maryland and similarly rerstrictive states.

Likewise, there will always be those who will only want to carry firearms (not signs) and they will likely be eager to rally or march under a PATRIOT RIFLES banner. We can legally do this Virginia and other free states.

Thus standing up “PATRIOT RIFLES” adds actual firearm open carriers to our political messaging.

The firearm becomes the sign, the firearm becomes the message.
Old December 29th, 2020, 09:19 AM #9
My hair is amazing

My hair is amazing

I like the "Patriot Rifles" rebranding, FWIW.
teratos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 29th, 2020, 09:22 AM #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by welder516 View Post
DL , you are an honorable man . I am going to look at that day and see if i can take a vacation day . It kinda depends on how busy or if i am awarded a couple contracts i bid a few days ago .

Wish your brother my best .
Thank you, you are too kind.

You are both honorable AND hardworking, and the efforts both you and your son Welder Jr have expended on behalf of all Marylanders in defending the Second Amendment on freezing cold and dreary nights in Annapolis are now part of PATRIOT PICKET legend, and there are many, many pictures and videos to prove it.

Home Page > Forum List > The Neighborhood > Virginia

Tags
lobby day, patriot picket, patriot rifles, richmond, vcdl