Classic has PAP 92 ak pistols in stock!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I'm game.....who still has them for @ $450-$500

Classic is not in stock

PM FFBWMD at South Carroll Sporting Goods, I *think* he ordered some for inventory but I am not totally sure. I know he said he had some 7.62x39 omega locks on order so I think he has a few PAPs in the pipeline.

ziptiespec

Are the pap m92s part of the importation ban, if not why so difficult to come by and sold out almost everywhere

The ban was/is really a sanction on the Russian company Kalashnikov Concern. The sanction affected importation of Saigas and VEPRs. The PAP is manufactured by Zastava which is a company based in Serbia. Their products aren't affected by the ban much like the WASR (Romanian), M10 (Romanian), Polish, Bulgarian, and other non-Russian AK-pattern firearms. The non-Russian firearms are being imported and sold without issue. Well, if you live in a free state ;) In MD we're limited to AK pistols and SBRs.

As for the availability, or lack of - I think it just boils down to supply and demand.

Waz

SHAZAM!!!
    Dec 15, 2012
    Glen Burnie-ish
    Are the pap m92s part of the importation ban, if not why so difficult to come by and sold out almost everywhere

As for the availability, or lack of - I think it just boils down to supply and demand.

supply and demand are definitely a factor. i've wanted on of these for a really long time and tracked them a bit over the internet before they became MD legal. they seem to show up in surges and sell out quickly.

also i heard the zastava factory had gotten flooded so there might be a bit of a lull in new product.

c4snipar

Ultimate Member
    Jul 21, 2014
    Montgomery County, MD
    The ban was/is really a sanction on the Russian company Kalashnikov Concern. The sanction affected importation of Saigas and VEPRs. The PAP is manufactured by Zastava which is a company based in Serbia. Their products aren't affected by the ban much like the WASR (Romanian), M10 (Romanian), Polish, Bulgarian, and other non-Russian AK-pattern firearms. The non-Russian firearms are being imported and sold without issue. Well, if you live in a free state ;) In MD we're limited to AK pistols and SBRs.

Thanks for the clarification there!

c4snipar

Ultimate Member
    Jul 21, 2014
    Montgomery County, MD
    supply and demand are definitely a factor. i've wanted on of these for a really long time and tracked them a bit over the internet before they became MD legal. they seem to show up in surges and sell out quickly.

also i heard the zastava factory had gotten flooded so there might be a bit of a lull in new product.

Hope they are going to produce more since its a pretty popular "pistol" :)

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    Preppergun has a few for the same price also. Fleet farm still have them for 450 but they don't ship it.

I saw Prepper Guns too but restrictions

YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA CUSTOMER DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT, buy the CA Legal one that we have listed for sale. IF YOU ARE FROM MD YOUR LOCAL FFL MUST PROVIDE SPENT SHELL CASING & WE REMOVE BOTH MAGS BEFORE SHIPMENT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom