• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    The show I listed is import/tuner friendly. We have been trying to recruit more imports and bikes. Bring your friends.

Thanks. I will take him to that one, and if we can get my CRX fixed up a bit, maybe enter it next year.

Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    Went to Cars and Coffee today and it was really cool. There was a really cool old Army Jeep, a tank, Porsches, a Lambo, a Magnum PI Ferrari in one of my favorite calibers, 308. Really cool, but from what I heard wasnt as packed as some weekends due to weather, so we're going often. Thanks for the suggestions.

Vetted84

Nov 8, 2016
    Went to Cars and Coffee today and it was really cool. There was a really cool old Army Jeep, a tank, Porsches, a Lambo, a Magnum PI Ferrari in one of my favorite calibers, 308. Really cool, but from what I heard wasnt as packed as some weekends due to weather, so we're going often. Thanks for the suggestions.

Mark your calendar for Saturday 10/13, that will be their annual Toys For Tots gathering. The lot will be packed.

ezracer

Certified Gun Nut
    Jul 27, 2012
    Behind enemy lines...

On a good Saturday ( good weather ) there can be up to 500 cars there. Last Saturday was probably ~200. I have heard ( unsubstantiated ) that it is one of the largest C&C's in the country.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    On a good day, Hunt Valley C&C has quite a few imports. There's always a VERY good mix of vehicles.

Last Saturday I saw one of these ( minus the water )........

Cool! They had about 6 of them in Disney Springs (I know kid wanted to go to Disney) never saw so many in one place. Wasn't able to even get all of them in one shot.

Attachments

• DSCN3340.jpg
      DSCN3340.jpg
      110.3 KB · Views: 214

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads