• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    https://www.courier-journal.com/pic...ers-rally-frankfort-2nd-amendment/2858967001/

^^^^The Kentucky gun rights march. This is where gun rights activism is heading, and frankly it's about time.

When the gays and LGBTQ started protesting for their rights, they would wear chaps and other outlandish attire to bring attention to their cause. They ended up getting their rights. Apples to Oranges? Maybe...but the premise is the same, need to make a stand, even if it offends certain people

Being kitted out with balaclavas and AK's/AR's is the way, looking like golfers in polos isn't getting it done. Keep those faces covered so you don't get doxxed or lose your job in that crazy state you guys live in, if MDSP try to take your pic smile under your balaclava:)

Some of the comments were a chuckle: Y'all Queda, Vanilla ISIS

Lalez

BANNED!!!
    Feb 27, 2019
    Russia
    Some of the comments were a chuckle: Y'all Queda, Vanilla ISIS

Haha yea....I'll take it over going down quietly, or as someone else said earlier in this very post..."bend over and take it"...we will be called many names, just like the LGBTQ were...just have to press on

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    The PATRIOT PICKET arrest is being re-visited in this thread precisely because Maryland Attorney General FROSH & Friends continue to legally stall and procedurally footdrag, and this PP arrest case remains UNRESOLVED and still in the Federal civil rights lawsuit “discovery” phase TWO YEARS LATER.

Next Wednesday, Feb 5th is the two-year anniversary of this travesty.

This was just the beginning of the sometimes violent and hateful political counteroffensive against our 2A community and our First and Second Amendment rights by the Maryland government.

Below is a link to the actual video news report filed by Scott Broom of WUSA-TV Channel 9 in DC with Patriot Picket the day after the arrests, as seen in the PPTV video about the arrests posted above in post #158.

Note in the WUSA video the contemptuous manner in which the Maryland Capitol Police pull apart our PP banner and toss them with our signs over the planter boxes into Lawyers Mall.

Click on this link to watch the WUSA TV news video (pic only below, no working play video arrow):

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/...-call-police-explanation-hogwash/65-515400331

:thumbsup:

Attachments

• 397E88C6-CE76-4938-B162-35B2D35CC773.jpg
      397E88C6-CE76-4938-B162-35B2D35CC773.jpg
      71.5 KB · Views: 413

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    If you are new to MARYLAND SHOOTERS or are less familiar with this PP arrest incident, this video of an interview given by Jeff Hulbert of PATRIOT PICKET on the “Sean & Frank Morning Show” on WCBM Radio just a few days after the arrests is perhaps the best description of what happened.

It includes video and dozens of pictures to illustrate the actual arrest incident and the interview story.

Maryland Shooters gets a big shout-out for some significant MDS publicity here too.

With the support of MDS members here, Jeff’s radio interview, and the spreading of this news through other social media, over 400 sign-waving and flag-carrying pro-2A demonstrators converged on the Statehouse one week after the arrests on the very next “Man-Up Monday” on 2/12/18.

Click on the play button of this YouTube video below to watch it here:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:

knovotny

Feb 5, 2013
    Aberdeen, MD
    Pdf format with your name and position and bill # at the top. Put it on a usb thumb drive. Print a hard copy to turn in as well. MSI has a link on their homepage that takes you to the committees instructions. There is a way they want the title, but you can rename it at the computer very easily. House and Senate have different title formats. When you sign in to testify, be sure to enter an email, that is how they link the testimony to you when you go inside the committee room before noon to submit it. Also, make sure you select written. I hope that helps!

knovotny

Feb 5, 2013
    Aberdeen, MD
    I was waiting for an elevator last Wednesday and when it opened she was on it. She saw me, because I was standing right there, and must have recognized me. Shot me daggers with her eyes. It was quite amusing, and also very sad. I've rarely had that venemous of a look directed at me.

Oh3

Jan 2, 2016
    Carroll Co
    Well I’m out of this one. Found out today I don’t have the vacation time to take the day off. By the time I get off of work it’ll be too late.

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    This Wednesday’s 2/5 Gun Rights Rally in Annapolis has something for everyone; remember it is a “TRIPLE WITCHING” day in and around the Statehouse!

Feel free to join us for just ONE event, or stay for ALL of them! (It’s a “Free State” LOL!)

Come early, leave early, come later, stay later, it doesn’t matter; your presence in Annapolis on 2/5 will be noticed by Your Government and even more appreciated by your 2A Community!

- the GOVERNOR’S BIG SPEECH begins at NOON, delivered before the Joint Session of the General Assembly.

- there are TWO GUN BILL HEARINGS after the BIG SPEECH, one each in the House and Senate!

- it is an opportunity to ASK the Maryland Attorney General to EXPLAIN WHY the PATRIOT PICKET ARRESTS are still unexplained and unresolved; this Wednesday, February 5th is the TWO-YEAR ANNIVERSARY of this shameful attack on our 2A community.

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    BEFORE THE BIG SPEECH:

PARK at the NAVY-MARINE CORPS MEMORIAL STADIUM and take the Trolley to the Capitol complex.

(Recommended Trolley Stop: the Bus Shelter on COLLEGE AVENUE, just EAST of LAWYERS MALL; NE corner of Building “16” on map below.)

- beginning at 9 AM you can REGISTER/SIGN-IN to give HEARING TESTIMONY in both the House and Senate!

- at 10 AM - 10:15 AM we will begin PATRIOT PICKET SIGN, BANNER AND FLAG-WAVING OUTDOORS on the PUBLIC SIDEWALK of ”STATE CIRCLE STREET” (which is the brick-paved street that encircles the Statehouse; see Buildings “18” and “19” on the map below), but arrive whenever you wish.

- Our OUTDOOR DEMONSTRATION will take place on the NORTH SIDE of the STATEHOUSE, ACROSS THE STREET (on the “outer” sidewalk ringing the Capitol) from the North Statehouse steps.

- At 10:30 AM it is recommended that those who wish to be INDOORS in the main lobby of the Statehouse to GREET and LOBBY the MGA legislators and all the Maryland Government Officials (wearing your WWNC shirts if possible) BEFORE the GOVERNOR’S SPEECH go through the STATEHOUSE SECURITY ENTRANCE at this time.

- To enter the Statehouse use the “State Circle” street-level entrance to the right of the NORTH STEPS, as you face them; the SECURITY ENTRANCE is behind the North Steps.

- At 11:30 AM - 12 NOON the OUTDOOR PATRIOT PICKET demonstration ends

At his time PP OUTDOOR Demonstration members can choose to:

- Go to LUNCH!

- or ENTER the Statehouse through the nearby SECURITY ENTRANCE to watch the BIG SPEECH on the main lobby TV monitors

- be interviewed (outdoors or indoors) by the news media: “What does your [WWNC] shirt mean?”

- watch the BIG SPEECH INDOORS and after it ends GREET and LOBBY YOUR GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS as they STREAM OUT of the Joint Session into the main lobby.

- while INDOORS in the main lobby you can background photo-bomb and video-bomb the TV interviews in the main lobby to display your “WE WILL NOT COMPLY MESSAGE” on your shirt.

Last edited:

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    AFTER THE BIG SPEECH:

- go to LUNCH!

- from 1 PM - 2 PM TESTIFY on a HOUSE or SENATE GUN BILL HEARING!

- or just ATTEND a GUN BILL HEARING wearing your WWNC shirt!

- lobby your legislators privately in their offices

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    I was waiting for an elevator last Wednesday and when it opened she was on it. She saw me, because I was standing right there, and must have recognized me. Shot me daggers with her eyes. It was quite amusing, and also very sad. I've rarely had that venemous of a look directed at me.

Did you get in, or did you wait for the next one? I got's to know. :lol2:

knovotny

Feb 5, 2013
    Aberdeen, MD
    Did you get in, or did you wait for the next one? I got's to know. :lol2:

Lol! She was getting off, and I did get on.

We did have a group put their foot in their mouth earlier. We made polite chit chat on the elevator. Where are you from, what are you here for, etc. They had a generic name. They must have read my face that said I didn't know what that was. They said LGBTQ rights. We said we were there for gun rights. They said they had seen the red shirts around and told us thanks for fighting for gun control. That's when the door opened and I said, no, the other side, but good luck in your fight and walked off. All of their jaws dropped. I'm assuming because we didn't fit their stereotype, and we wished them well even after their mistaken assumption. Art and I were in our fancy clothes.

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Everything we are doing Wednesday happens on this map:

http://www.mdffa.org/media/web/1481036599_1480972737_Map State Govt. Annapolis.pdf

Take the “Rowe Boulevard” exit from Route 50, look for the Navy Stadium on the right, take the next right turn onto Taylor Avenue at the traffic signal, look for the entrances to the Navy Stadium parking on the right.

Parking fee is $5.00.

The TROLLEY requires EXACT CHANGE of TWO DOLLARS.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Attachments

• 1AA0CA52-166B-4BF4-ADDF-525808460247.jpg
      1AA0CA52-166B-4BF4-ADDF-525808460247.jpg
      97.4 KB · Views: 225
    • C9694A67-DAC8-4DFF-BB58-FC9755AA5102.jpg
      C9694A67-DAC8-4DFF-BB58-FC9755AA5102.jpg
      47.8 KB · Views: 213
    Last edited:

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Some notes about accessing the Statehouse (18), House Office (14), Senate Office (13, 13A) and the Legislative Services Building (16).

- ALL FOUR of these buildings have their own separate and identical SECURITY ENTRANCES

- enter any one building and you are screened for all four, as long as you don’t leave any building through a doorway that exits to the outdoors and the street (you must use the tunnel system to travel between all four buildings with only one security screening; see tunnel instructions below to access the other three buildings from the building you entered)

- State-issued photo ID/DL required to enter, no knives

- it is airport-level screening: x-ray machine, metal-detector wand, trays for cell phones, keys and change

- you will receive a “VISITOR” sticker/label that you must display on your clothing

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    USING THE CAPITOL COMPLEX TUNNEL SYSTEM:

- ALL FOUR BUILDINGS described above are connected by tunnels

- you can enter through the security entrance at any one of these buildings

- as long as you do NOT leave any building through an exit leading to the outdoors, you can continue to access all four buildings with only ONE security screening but you must use the tunnel system to get there.

- this is an advantage in that if you enter a legislative office building to sign up for testimony, you can go through the underground tunnel to the Statehouse without another security check.

- if you wish to enter the Statehouse but it is near to the time of the BIG SPEECH (NOON) when many guests/spectators are waiting to be security screened at the Statehouse entrance, it is recommended that you use the security entrance at the nearby Legislative Services Building, or walk to the Senate or House Office Buildings (in that order), enter through their security, and walk back to the Statehouse through the tunnel.

- the elevators in the tunnel which carry passengers to the main floor of the Statehouse are small and slow, it is recommended that you take the stairs up from the tunnel as there can be a wait to board the elevator.

- Ask security personnel or badged staff for directions to the tunnel; you will take the elevator or stairs down to the tunnel level; look for signage in the tunnels giving directions to separate marked passageways to access each building

- look for staff wearing badges; ask them for directions if necessary, or ask to walk with them if they are entering the tunnel

- display your “VISITOR” badge to use the tunnel

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom