• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • knovotny

Feb 5, 2013
    Aberdeen, MD
    How miserable is the security screening ... say, for a guy with bag full of camera gear and long hair :)

Everything goes through the xray machine, and you walk through a metal detector. Have your id handy, and nothing else in your pockets. Pockets of stuff is what will slow you down.

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    How miserable is the security screening ... say, for a guy with bag full of camera gear and long hair :)

There’s no problems at the airport-type security, ground floor entrance to the right of the north-facing steps as you approach.

MCP are polite and efficient.

Oops, what Katie said!

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Everything goes through the xray machine, and you walk through a metal detector. Have your id handy, and nothing else in your pockets. Pockets of stuff is what will slow you down.

Katie! Super-experienced, fearless Patriot!

Your example has spread to Richmond:

Attachments

• 1DC1A417-4CEA-4903-AC1D-936DAF08C816.jpg
      1DC1A417-4CEA-4903-AC1D-936DAF08C816.jpg
      94.3 KB · Views: 535

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Look forward to joining you. Probably can't get there until sometime in the afternoon though. Do I need body armor for this one? :D

Snallygaster, very cool being with you in Richmond on the PP rally stage:

Attachments

• 97FE4182-EF0B-47D3-8B13-0BCA5CDF2A67.jpg
      97FE4182-EF0B-47D3-8B13-0BCA5CDF2A67.jpg
      166.4 KB · Views: 516

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    I'm in Prince Frederick, one hour south of Annapolis. I'll be there. Also I can take some people with me as well. I have a huuuuge van.

This guy might be our most experienced Patriot, and has traveled further than almost anyone to defend your Rights!

You were there (one of the “Magnificent Seven”) who also risked arrest when the Patriot Picket arrests occurred in 2018.

This guy is fearless folks, and was in Richmond too (left, with another Super Patriot from MDS, Frogman68)

Attachments

• 902FA23A-8CFA-4726-BA9E-062B15878B05.jpg
      902FA23A-8CFA-4726-BA9E-062B15878B05.jpg
      143.6 KB · Views: 518

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    ...cough... cough... I ... can feel... the work flu coming on... 5Feb20...
    :innocent0

:D

jefflac02

Dec 28, 2016
    Jefflac and teenage son Tim will be there. In person is the best way to learn civics. And how to fight tyranny by petitioning our reps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    Jefflac and teenage son Tim will be there. In person is the best way to learn civics. And how to fight tyranny by petitioning our reps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great news!

I always invite my friends, co-workers, kids, their friends, etc., to come out and experience first-hand a constitutional republic in action. Heck, I got my 74 year old mother to testify last year!

I'm already burning my annual leave just to go testify at the hearing. Being in on a Triple Lindy makes it an even better use of my time.

Looking forward to it. Great idea Deep Lurker!

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013

I love handing my Texas CHL permit to em :)

This guy might be our most experienced Patriot, and has traveled further than almost anyone to defend your Rights!

You were there (one of the “Magnificent Seven”) who also risked arrest when the Patriot Picket arrests occurred in 2018.

This guy is fearless folks, and was in Richmond too (left, with another Super Patriot from MDS, Frogman68)

I wouldnt miss this for anything. Hopefully no one gets upset our son has classes this day and the wife has to take care of her mom

...cough... cough... I ... can feel... the work flu coming on... 5Feb20...
    :innocent0

:D

That is my plan if my leave request gets denied !!! I dont have to waste a vacation day as I worked 2 hours last Sunday on our way to Richmond so I get a day off!!!!!

I will have 3 seats available in a pro smoking vehicle. South on 213 from Elkton to 313 than 301 if anyone needs a ride

Chik and Ruth's for breakfast on 2/5???

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom