• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • km04

Get crackin you muggs!!!!
    Jul 12, 2010
    Harford Co.
    is anyone interested in once fired, non cleaned .308 brass. mixed head stamp about 100 pieces. thought at one point i'd get into shooting and reloading .308 but i changed my mind on both. just looking to move it to someone who could use it, not looking to trade.
    Sure, if you still have it.

guzma393

Jan 15, 2020
    Severn, MD
    Looking for 7.62x39 boxer primed brass. I have a bunch of different brass to trade, just let me know what you would like and I will check if I have it.

Spur

May 1, 2011
    Harford County
    Free to good home

487 pieces of .40 cal. (Spoken for)
    78 pieces of (get this) .454 Casull ( Spoken for)
    Could sent it to you if you want to defray the mailing charge.
    Harf. County

Last edited:

hogarth

Ultimate Member
    Jun 13, 2009
    Hi all,

I've still got 10,000 pieces of 9mm brass (not cleaned, deprimed, or anything. Just picked up off the concrete, counted, and put in ziploc freezer bags with 1,000 pieces per bag). Mixed headstamp (huge variety: Federal, Winchester, PPU, S&B, etc.). Would just prefer $ at this point. What's fair these days? $20/bag?

Also have 1,500 .223/5.56 brass in same condition (mostly Wolf Gold or Federal). 3 bags of 500 pieces each. $15/bag?

Not willing to ship, but I'd also rather not meet for just a bag or two. I'm in Timonium area. PM me here if interested. I have token amounts of some other calibers as well (.40 S&W. .45 ACP, .38 special, etc.) that I can throw in to someone will to buy all/most of the above.

Dalebert

Apr 15, 2020
    Baltimore County
    I like this thread, but since I also have a life, I can't log in and view every day. May I propose that we drop this thread at 100 pages (nearly there) and restart a new one? Then anyone that had posted but has already traded won't be listed and anyone that had posted and still has anything can repost.

Another (better IMO) option would be to find and admin and try to get the "Ammo" $ "Reloading" split up in the classified section, then people could mark them WTT and remove individual posts once they've traded.

I know, I know, I'm under 50 posts so why should anyone listen to me, I was just thinking that I might not be the only one having trouble keeping up with following what has been traded and what's available.

85MikeTPI

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2014
    Ceciltucky
    I like this thread, but since I also have a life, I can't log in and view every day. May I propose that we drop this thread at 100 pages (nearly there) and restart a new one? Then anyone that had posted but has already traded won't be listed and anyone that had posted and still has anything can repost.

Another (better IMO) option would be to find and admin and try to get the "Ammo" $ "Reloading" split up in the classified section, then people could mark them WTT and remove individual posts once they've traded.

I know, I know, I'm under 50 posts so why should anyone listen to me, I was just thinking that I might not be the only one having trouble keeping up with following what has been traded and what's available.

There's never any harm in contacting someone to see if something's still available. If it's not, it might motivate them to remove or edit their post.

The classifieds (IMHO) is for buying and selling. Trading works OK once in a blue moon on classifieds, but the scope is too large. Here the scope is focused to brass trades for brass and it's fairly successful.

There's another "Barter" thread for reloading (not a sticky) below, which also works well within a narrow scope..

Send out some PMs, you may end up meeting some nice folks and make some trades..

Dalebert

Apr 15, 2020
    Baltimore County
    if you say so

There's never any harm in contacting someone to see if something's still available. If it's not, it might motivate them to remove or edit their post.

The classifieds (IMHO) is for buying and selling. Trading works OK once in a blue moon on classifieds, but the scope is too large. Here the scope is focused to brass trades for brass and it's fairly successful.

There's another "Barter" thread for reloading (not a sticky) below, which also works well within a narrow scope..

Send out some PMs, you may end up meeting some nice folks and make some trades..

I'm definitely up for meeting some of the nice folks you're referring to, so I'll do what you say and PM some. I just always feel like I'm bothering people if they've already traded [what I wanted] away.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    I have 130 once fired 6.5 creedmore
    30-06
    once fired 270 (qty 125)
    once fired 6.8 SPC (qty 43)
    once fired 243 (qty 47)
    once fired 35 whelan (30)

Looking for 20-100 7.65x53 Argentine
    Looking for 20-100 6.5 Carcano

Last edited:

Oswaldo87

Feb 1, 2020
    Frederick County
    Got some once fired range pickups that have been sitting around. Hope someone can use them.
    Looking for 6.5x55 Swede, 8mm Mauser, or 32 ACP brass. Or some good condition .270.

30-30 57x
    .243 Win 28x
    7.62x54R 20x PPU once fired
    .222 Rem 10x
    .350 Legend 30x once fired
    5.7x28 probably 50-100. In a bag, don’t know exactly.

Last edited:

CrabbyMcNab

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2009
    Looking for 45lc brass, new or fired. Not much to trade but will buy outright if you have seen it anywhere.

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    I’m looking for some 20 gauge Winchester AA or Remington once fired hulls. I’ve got numerous calibers of brass to trade or I’ll buy them outright for the right price. Tell me what you need and I’ll see if I’ve got some. Send me a PM if you’d like.

shocker998md

Ultimate Member
    May 29, 2009
    Snow Hill MD
    Simce I'm hemmed up post surgury I figure its a perfect time to sort my brass. I'll get exact counts as I go.

I'm looking for 6.5 grendel or brass 7.62x39 something fierce. I just finished a build and I have 20 cases to start with. Other then that I like, 9mm,45,308,30-30,30-06,22-250,243,458 socom. I'll edit this post as my counts come in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom