• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mroe21877

Nov 5, 2014
    Anyone get the email update? I'll have to get my package for overnight tomorrow.

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 7.0 II using Tapatalk

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    Yes. Just got it and came here to post. Its odd the service and field grade descriptions are the same... (as far as I can tell)

Edit: OK, I read it for the 6th time and finally saw the difference in the wear/pitting sentences. Thought I was going crazy...

Dave91

Ultimate Member
    Nov 25, 2009
    Anne Arundel
    Just saw it. Starting at $685 I don't expect these to last long. That's a good deal considering how much value a CMP certificate adds to a rifle. I would definitely be in on this but I just bought a CMP papered Bavarian carbine earlier last year. I'd love to see a MDS member get one from this batch.

mroe21877

Nov 5, 2014
    I was putting a package together for a garand today but I'll try this.

mroe21877

Nov 5, 2014
    Overnight FedEx from a Saturday means what Monday? Or overnight tomorrow to Monday?

fred333

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2013
    I'd really love to take advantage of this since I've been considering the addition of an IBM or Underwood carbine. But, unfortunately, the CMP doesn't permit specific manufacturer requests (only "luck of the draw") and, just this morning, I blew all my discretionary funds on another NFA item. Although I'll likely kick myself for not selling all my blood and semen once everyone starts posting photos of their new toys, sadly, this one's gonna have to be a miss.:sad20:

todbiker

Ultimate Member
    Feb 11, 2012
    Laurel, Maryland
    I've been strong for the past months, but this is a tipping point.
    Filled out the forms and plan on shipping out tomorrow, looks like I don't need the notary this go around due to recent Garand purchase. :thumbsup:

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    I'm waiting for OldCarJunkie to weigh in on this. Or maybe he's busy doing his paperwork?

Yingpin

Ultimate Member
    May 31, 2013
    Kingsville, MD
    Been pondering this since I received the email. I got in on he IHC limited release and made the cut but I don't feel that I am ready for this. It's been a little while since last purchase and I would really like a 1911 before the CMP released ones hit the market......what to do

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yingpin

Ultimate Member
    May 31, 2013
    Kingsville, MD
    I just started filling out my application only to realize that my M1 Collectors Club membership expired in November. :facepalm: I guess I am out on this one

Yingpin

Ultimate Member
    May 31, 2013
    Kingsville, MD
    I have to give it a try, gotta hit a notary first thing in the morning.

Just a friendly reminder that if you have had an order form for the CMP signed and stamped by a notary within the last three years you do not have to have additional orders stamped. Only when it exceeds the three year mark.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    I snail-mailed my IHC order a year and a half ago, and still made the cut.

I can snail-mail this order tomorrow, and it will probably arrive Monday. If it does, I save at least $22. If it doesn't, I save $685.

Should I just put a stamp on the envelope and drop it in the mail in the morning?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom