• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dogmeat

Ultimate Member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Montgomery County, MD
    This is just an informational post.

Today, 03 June 2014, is the last day to change your party affiliation for the MD Primary being held on 24 June 2014. It can be done using the following link

https://voterservices.elections.maryland.gov/OnlineVoterRegistration/InstructionsStep1

Change is easy, living with what we have, not so much.

(Mods: I have duplicated this post in the Water Cooler subforum. Please delete if that was inappropriate.)

hodgepodge

Senior Member (Gold)
    Sep 3, 2009
    Arnold, MD
    You can change party affiliation on the day of the primary.

Check-in judges are supposed to ask/verify your party affiliation. You can indicate you wish to change parties.

You will be given a provisional ballot and you will not use the touchscreen voting machines. Your ballot will be counted.

Today is the last day to change it and have it show up as the new party on the rolls.

I'm an Anne Arundel election judge. We reviewed this at the recent training.

Dogmeat

Ultimate Member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Montgomery County, MD

Check-in judges are supposed to ask/verify your party affiliation. You can indicate you wish to change parties.

You will be given a provisional ballot and you will not use the touchscreen voting machines. Your ballot will be counted.

Today is the last day to change it and have it show up as the new party on the rolls.

I'm an Anne Arundel election judge. We reviewed this at the recent training.

Thanks for that update!

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Got my brother in law to switch today. I switched over a year ago.

I too switched about a year ago.

I like that it makes it much harder for corrupt politicians to gerrymander and diminish our votes. Let a computer decide where the lines should be: http://m.washingtonpost.com/blogs/w...-gerrymandering-in-his-spare-time/?tid=pm_pop

md-redrawn.jpg

mranaya

Task Force Sunny, 2009
    Jun 19, 2011
    Hanover MD

Thanks! Good to know we have this option. My wife passionately refused to go DINO (principles will hurt us on this one). So I'm going to work on getting her to execute a walk-in change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom