• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 54rndball

take to the hills
    Mar 16, 2013
    Catonsville
    I have tried to order from them last night and this morning, but get a message about a technical problem and my order does not go through. When you call, the voice message says they are closed. Their website says they are having some problems and to just hang on and they will answer your call. They are really messed up!

stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    Sorry to hear that. I have had a great experience with them though it was through email and via phone calls.

I would email them someone may still check emails off hours as I have received replies off hours before.

DarthZed

Ultimate Member
    Sep 25, 2010
    Howard County
    I've never had an issue with them. I've ordered 4 different guns through them, pluss ammo and parts; never a problem. Perhaps they are upgrading their network, if they are running VoIP, that would affect both their website/database access and phones.

Redcat

Curmudgeon
    Oct 4, 2008
    Severn, MD
    If you're ordering a C&R Pistol make sure you don't change the shipping option from the default UPS 2nd day Air - this will cause an error.....

54rndball

take to the hills
    Mar 16, 2013
    Catonsville
    If you're ordering a C&R Pistol make sure you don't change the shipping option from the default UPS 2nd day Air - this will cause an error.....

This was the problem. I changed the shipping from UPS ground to 2 day air and the order never went through. Finally I left it alone and got the order in. My pistol should be on the way tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom