• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dogmeat

Ultimate Member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Montgomery County, MD
    I know, I know, there is no help for 14, but I'm stuck here so I am doing what I can. Looking at the sample ballot, some of it is pretty clear from the other DINO thread, but there are some I don't know about. The worst part is that as a freshly minted DINO, all I want to do is hurl when I think about voting for any of these ijits!

If they are running unopposed, I am just not voting for them.

GOV - Gansler
    AttGen - Cardin
    House Of Del 14 - Nia Shell

County Exec - ANYBODY BUT LEGGETT! I am tempted to vote for Duncan only because he might beat Leggett, but Lord help us if he gets in again. Anybody know anything about Andrews??

Council @ Large - Again, my inclination is to vote for the new faces, Daly and Malloy only. Anybody know if these are worse than those in office?

Councilmanic D2 - Don't know much about Rice and Bolourian seems so far out there she scares me! Anybody got a DINO hint?

Judge of Cir 6 - Connell only (from other MDS thread)

Clerk Of Court - Bowser vs Meiklejohn???

Sheriff - My choice would be Falsinelli as he is not Popkin and Popkin proved he is not our friend in the SB281 hearings. But is Falcinelli worse?

Central Committee I could care less about.

Board of Ed. My kids graduated a long time ago so I have not been following this. Anybody got a preference????

Normally I would have done all of this research a month ago, but I am up to my eyeballs and sinking fast caring for a very ill relative and I am just about done in myself.

I appreciate any insight.

Thanks,

Dogmeat

Nicholas A.

Feb 23, 2013
    Montgomery county
    Quote from the DINO page District 14, Anne Kaiser, Eric Luedtke, and Craig Zucker, they are all seeking reelection. On the primary ticket, there is only only challenger, Vallerie Nia Shell. The DINO thing to do for this coming primary is to vote for Nia Shell and NONE OTHERS. All of the D14 Delegates are constitution hating progressives, but of the three, Eric Luedtke has the best chance of being fired. He won by a slim margin in the last election.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Sorry, not a district I'm watching. Good luck to us all, and thanks for caring.

senate-district-14.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom