• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mdjohn

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 14, 2013
    Harford county
    Yeah, it was a little surprising since my bank is M and T which is a pretty big bank. I assumed they would be able to do this but I guess I have to go to the UPS store now so I can get this done.

I got mine notorized for free at a M&T bank, she had no problem notorizing it and didn't say anything about it.

But then again, I am in Hazzard (harford) county.

Down in da shitty, dem democrats do think different
    :sad20:

BTW _ FYI - notories do not verify the accuracy or the type of info -- they just verify that it was YOU that signed it

Dave T

Ooooops...My bad... must have missed that post. Thanks. :-)

Here's a question. My apologies if this has been asked before, but a thousand replies is a lot to go through. Once I get my DC approved, and letter in hand, can I then take possession of all the regulated firearms that have been held for 7 days (assuming the dealer is doing 8th day releases), or does the DC status only apply to firearms purchased after receiving the approval?

aireyc

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Ooooops...My bad... must have missed that post. Thanks. :-)

Here's a question. My apologies if this has been asked before, but a thousand replies is a lot to go through. Once I get my DC approved, and letter in hand, can I then take possession of all the regulated firearms that have been held for 7 days (assuming the dealer is doing 8th day releases), or does the DC status only apply to firearms purchased after receiving the approval?

You can pick them all up.

scott60158

Mar 10, 2013
    Harford
    Why is this so random some people are getting 4/26 already and others from 4/13?? I mailed 4/23 and haven't received anything or anything other than the standard email...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JOELEWIS419

Latest threads

Top Bottom