• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doug33w

Aug 22, 2010
    Sykesville, MD
    I have 1k Federal Magnum large rifle primers I would be interested in trading for small rifle primers.

I also have .45 ACP I would be interested in trading for .38 Special

Thanks!

Last edited:

kstone803

Official Meat Getter
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ltown in the SMC
    Bullets are sold. Have one on wait list if original buyer falls out. Will update if they become available again.

I've got 400 nosler ballistic tip 220 grain round nose bullets designed for 300 blackout. These are factory seconds from shooters pro shop. They retail for 20 bucks per 50 but I'd trade 1 for 1 for 125 speer tnt HP. Also interested in 223 bullets and primers. I'll also sell these for 120 bucks cash money.

Link to bullets
    https://www.shootersproshop.com/loa...ber-220-grain-ballistic-tip-rn-blem-50ct.html

Attachments

• 20210115_130726.jpg
      20210115_130726.jpg
      107 KB · Views: 249
    Last edited:

platekiller

Ultimate Member
    Jun 7, 2011
    Martinsburg, WV
    I've got 400 nosler ballistic tip 220 grain round nose bullets designed for 300 blackout. These are factory seconds from shooters pro shop. They retail for 20 bucks per 50 but I'd trade 1 for 1 for 125 speer tnt HP. Also interested in 223 bullets and primers. I'll also sell these for 120 bucks cash money.

Link to bullets
    https://www.shootersproshop.com/loa...ber-220-grain-ballistic-tip-rn-blem-50ct.html

Pm sent. Have a buddy to asked me to keep an eye out for 220gr for his bo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pineapple0176

Jan 27, 2021
    I have 1k CCI small pistol primers magnum (no 550) and 900 large rifle primers magnum (no 250) . Looking for H335 and CFE 223 powder

magnumpi

Jan 16, 2013
    Westminster MD
    I have 1lb of Universal powder would like to trade for H110 or 1680 or let me know what you have. Would also like to trade some large Pistol primers for small pistol.

OP Here...
    Based upon multiple PM's, texts and one personal interaction, I feel the need to clarify, once again, this thread is for trades of reloading supplies (on at least one side). This is not an auction page or a place to post that you have a reloading unicorn and want to see what you can get for it.
    EX- Last week we had someone offer some primers for trade and tried to get a bidding war going. He didn't realize three of us were communicating with each other as to what he was doing.
    PLEASE ONLY POST WHAT YOU HAVE AND WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom