• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Meanwhile 3M’s distributors have been selling n95 masks to foreign entities who are showing up to the distribution centers with cash, denying Americans the much needed PPE.

1) Distributors are not 3M.

2) The reason the USG stepped in with 3M, was to make them preferentially ship products from 3M factories outside the US to the US, not to the local country.

Which could result in the local government nationalizing the 3M plants.

PJS

Heavy
    Feb 4, 2014
    Baltimore
    I thought the ACLU would be an essential business. Where are they on these business closings/stay home orders/arrest, jail fines for what the governors are doing and now Police getting orders to take stuff?

As far as I know, silent. It amazes me. We've basically suspended the 1st amendment in an election year, and the ACLU says not a peep.

Thank goodness for GOA, FPC, and others who haven't remained silent on 2A.

Postell

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 5, 2018
    I don't think they'd tell you to have a nice day.

In all seriousness, these state governments should be taken to task for not being prepared for something like this. And if they are "ordering" people to "donate" supplies then that shows how ill-prepared they really are.

What I learned todays is, its the Governments job to be prepared to take care of us.... WOW....

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    I don't think they'd tell you to have a nice day.

In all seriousness, these state governments should be taken to task for not being prepared for something like this. And if they are "ordering" people to "donate" supplies then that shows how ill-prepared they really are.

There's no way to prepare for everything. Not sure how much of this could have been predicted and prepared for. I think individuals should prepare and adapt and not look to Uncle Sugar for everything. Just me.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Any state police officer actively taking private property from individuals under this order should be in jail. So should the Colonel and the Governor. Fvck them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HarryLogan

HarryLogan, also known as MesWoore
    Jan 16, 2020
    There's no way to prepare for everything. Not sure how much of this could have been predicted and prepared for. I think individuals should prepare and adapt and not look to Uncle Sugar for everything. Just me.

Well said.

THier

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 3, 2010
    Muscleville
    I thought I read somewhere Cumuo ordered the National guard to seize ventilators. This is all turning scarey,, quick!

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    FF: The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

NJ 2020: Hold our Beer

WatTyler

Ultimate Member
    FF: The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Careful - If you quote the founding documents of our civilization, people are going to start asking where your aluminum foil hat is.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Because he who has authority to interpret the law, gets to make the law.

No, he doesn't make the law. He signs the law, but the legislature MAKES the laws.

And he gets to interpret the law, subject to oversight of the courts.

And this one will be interesting in the courts.

It seems there are some people/groups, buying up large stocks to be shipped to other countries. But if that is suspected, make the case, get the warrant, THEN take it away.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I thought I read somewhere Cumuo ordered the National guard to seize ventilators. This is all turning scarey,, quick!

Too bad he chose not to buy and stockpile 16,000 ventilators in 2015.

But not to worry; any NY Dem politician who needs one will get one. As for the rest, there will be a Government office determining whether they qualify.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom