Why the heck are sub caliber inserts for flare guns banned?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    *****I *think* there's a James Bond movie, where the white, cis-gendered heterosexual male Bond (In the future, we will need to specify this, I'm sure..), shoots some bad guy with a flare gun. Cool scene, assuming it was a Bond movie I saw that in, and if it was, it was probably Sean Connery as he was a total badass. He should be brought back into service as a retired operative in a nursing home with other retired operatives, a cool new movie battling a mysterious killer virus taking out other retired operatives throughout the world, by a mysterious organization like Spectre, but called CCP or something like that... :innocent0

Sure, a movie like that would be straight to video, but none of us can go to the movie theaters now anyway... If this all goes on much longer, there might only *be* straight to video/Netflix options, and Sean Connery will no longer be in the uhhhh.... Autographing business.... Which would suck, as he was *awesome* in Zardoz and I've been waiting for the sequel to that movie for a while now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom