• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigangrysob

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 19, 2013
    Cow County
    Not sure if serious, or just trolling... Maybe you are just not into competition? All these things combine together to shave fractions of a second off of your time, which could mean the difference between a win and a loss.

And only an anti would argue as to what the practical application of more rounds would be...

yes. real question . i know extremely little about competitions. but i believed there was the ability to drop / reload mags was a part of the challenge/ grading in and of itself. which clearly, as i said earlier, i understand the beveled magwell.

so, guy one holds two 15 rounders and has to reload. guy two holds 27 rounds and doesnt... doesnt that completely negate shooter one's attempts?

but yes, of course i was kidding about the sexy comment. i get those rocks off elsewhere.

i didnt get from junior member to member by being a troll. contrary to some member's beliefs.

Blazin

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2008
    Leonardtown, MD
    so, guy one holds two 15 rounders and has to reload. guy two holds 27 rounds and doesnt... doesnt that completely negate shooter one's attempts?

There's different divisions to maintain a level playing field. In USPSA you have Open which is limited to 170mm length mags, Limited which is limited to 140mm length mags, and Production & Limited-10 which are limited to 10 rounds in the mag. Typical Open guns hold about 30 rounds, typical Limited guns hold about 20. Hope this helps.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    if you have a 10 bullet capacity clip magazine with the shoulder thing and still don't feel comfortable you're probably not good enough to have 30 rounds

yeah, but if you get the 10 rounders, you'll just have to buy more all the time. If you buy the 30 round magazine clips, these are ammunition...they're bullets..you have three times as long to shoot until the magazine clip is all used up and you have to get a new one because the bullets will have all been shot and there won't be anymore available.

aquaman

Ultimate Member
    Sep 21, 2008
    Belcamp, MD
    yeah, but if you get the 10 rounders, you'll just have to buy more all the time. If you buy the 30 round magazine clips, these are ammunition...they're bullets..you have three times as long to shoot until the magazine clip is all used up and you have to get a new one because the bullets will have all been shot and there won't be anymore available.

Good CO pull:lol2:

If only I could find a bullet button ban quote from Leland Yee (D) San Francisco

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom