• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j26sub

May 8, 2018
    Argue all you want, gentlemen. Just please don't "red flag" each other!

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Lol I've never seen such a victim act on here before like this one. You're just truly misunderstood in your fervency to sell hopes and dreams about the guy who signed a bill that earned it's first body today.

Not at all, he stands on what he believes is best for the 2A community, just like the rest of us. We may disagree, on the who right now, but I would bet that, even though we didn't vote for Hogan, RD would be right there to support us in anyway if we were to fall victim to the law in an unjust way. Yes, he will wait to hear all of the fact, but I have no doubt that if the facts reveal an unjust finding, he would be one of the first to support us.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Hats off to these folks who stood together tonight on behalf of a Marylander who lost his life to stupid grandstand politics.

Thank you Bob A, Natboh, USA259, BeoBill, Mr & Mrs Rab1515, Not_An_Outlaw, Stoveman and Deep Lurker...with special thanks to MarkGrutz for connecting us back to you all with his excellent video coverage on Facebook Live.

We raised the rafters with the bullhorn at Larry's House.

The last thing I left him with: Are you going to Mr. Willis' funeral?

Thanks to all for being there for us.

G8tor

Nov 30, 2013
    Calvert County
    One of the news articles about it reported that there have been 114 petitions so far in the state. 114 in it's first month as a law! I didn't see anything that said how many were actually served.

ras_oscar

Ultimate Member
    Apr 23, 2014
    I thing rather than a fiery protest, this should be a quiet candle light vigil honoring the passing of a Maryland citizen. Don't limit the location to Hogan's office. Find the closest legislature member that voted for the law and protest outside their home. Did this man's representative vote in favor? It needs to become personal for every member of the MGS. Not just Hogan.

Due process is a requirement, not an option. The perfect sound bite would also include a statement from the plantiff indicating they regret filing the petition, if indeed they actually do feel so.

CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado
    Lol I've never seen such a victim act on here before like this one. You're just truly misunderstood in your fervency to sell hopes and dreams about the guy who signed a bill that earned it's first body today.

Once you get used to the way he acts RoadDawg is a good guy who's heart is in the right place. Try not to take what he says personally.

pcfixer

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2009
    Marylandstan
    https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2...n-orders-greatest-threat-american-gun-rights/

This...
    Judges can issue an ERPO — the unconstitutional artist formerly known as a GRVO or Gun Violence Restraining Order — without any testimony from the accused. In other words, the accused is denied his or her Sixth Amendment protected rights. law.cornell.edu:

The Confrontation Clause found in the Sixth Amendment provides that “in all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right…to be confronted with the witnesses against him.” The Clause was intended to prevent the conviction of a defendant upon written evidence (such as depositions or ex parte affidavits) without that defendant having an opportunity to face his or her accusers and to put their honesty and truthfulness to test before the jury.& No Due Process.

Oath Keepers..."Declaration of Orders We Will Not Obey." https://oathkeepers.org/

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    MD statute prohibits demonstrations outside of official’s homes

That’s why we go see Frosh at his ice cream socials instead of in front of his house

Exception is Larry’s house

GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    Hogan should issue an order suspending 1302.
    If political hacks can issue stand down orders, this should be easy for Hogan.

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    The ignore feature has really improved my time here. I was at wits end.... But enjoy the community and discussion too much. It's like putting the kids at the kid table for Thanksgiving dinner. Still there, still get to know what they are saying (quotes of ignored still show) but... Without o erwhelming the conversation.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    The ignore feature has really improved my time here. I was at wits end.... But enjoy the community and discussion too much. It's like putting the kids at the kid table for Thanksgiving dinner. Still there, still get to know what they are saying (quotes of ignored still show) but... Without o erwhelming the conversation.

I will not put anyone on ignore , if it gets that bad i will just move on . Even the folks i have had disagreements with i will talk with and socialize with .

About RD he is passionate about his beliefs and steadfast , not a bad quality and i would want him on my side going into battle .
    Plus he always will get the last word :innocent0:D;) WORD .

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    All the bickering and insults. And only AOB was sent on a 30 day vacation to banned camp for asking people to show up to an event.

Wow. I thought that was a joke.

AOB is “overly opinionated” sometimes, on a forum that I have routinely seen as “overly opinionated”.

So, sometimes, I just don’t get it.

I did not think that “forum shaming” was possible.

“No individuals were harmed in the making of this shaming”....

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    All the bickering and insults. And only AOB was sent on a 30 day vacation to banned camp for asking people to show up to an event.

AOB is “overly opinionated” sometimes, on a forum that I have routinely seen as “overly opinionated”.

So, sometimes, I just don’t get it.

I did not think that “forum shaming” was possible.

“No individuals were harmed in the making of this shaming”....

Wasn't Mr. Willis "strongly opinionated"?

What I don't get is for a bunch of supposed Alpha males there are a few here that are apparently really thin skinned.

I heard that former Navy Seal who is running for congress (and who SNL thought to mock on Saturday night) on the radio yesterday morning with a really good quote. He said that every day he tries really hard not to offend people. And he tries even harder NOT to be offended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom