• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kevmo

N00b
    Feb 20, 2009
    Severn
    Can confirm basspro now carries lowers. They are Anderson lowers and they started carrying them in Feb/March of 2020. Now if there are still in stock is another story.

they have alot, noone who typically goes to bass pro is looking to build.

SkiPatrolDude

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 24, 2017
    Timonium-Lutherville
    Aren't the M&M's produced without a logo? If those are what I've seen I like the clean look. They look nice.

I have several from Engage and the most recent batches are different lowers produced several years ago. The most obvious being the lack of texture in front of the mag well. I'd like to know who produces them but they won't say.

Yep, no logo. Safe, semi, and auto selector markings.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    [QUOTE=Bertfish;5926686]Sorry I didn't record the details of something I wasn't looking to buy!! Trying to help[/QUOTE]

That's what happens when you become an enabler. Enabling is not helping. These folks already can't do their own searching and want someone else to do the work for them. Fortunately for them there's always someone willing to not only give them a fish but do the fishing for them.

....then demand more.

omegared24

Ultimate Member
    Dec 23, 2011
    Ijamsville, MD
    [/QUOTE]

That's what happens when you become an enabler. Enabling is not helping. These folks already can't do their own searching and want someone else to do the work for them. Fortunately for them there's always someone willing to not only give them a fish but do the fishing for them.

....then demand more.[/QUOTE]

Very nice of you to quote something from 6 months ago without quoting the response that was actually very civilized and friendly.

Now...move along and find another hobby besides trolling. You bring absolutely nothing to the conversation.

Courtesy bump for those genuinely interested in finding a lower.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom