• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    I will Be ordering a scourge anniversary for my birthday in January, it’s a beautiful knife!!

Chem

Aug 1, 2018
    I was quoted 290 for a custom bowie with an 8 inch acid etched blade, full tang , and rosewood handle. Im relatively new to knives so pardon my ignorance but is this a fair price?

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick

Attachments

• IMG_20181228_051825.jpg
      IMG_20181228_051825.jpg
      70.4 KB · Views: 394

Brent

#2ALivesMatter
    Nov 22, 2013
    Amongst the Deplorables, SC.
    I was quoted 290 for a custom bowie with an 8 inch acid etched blade, full tang , and rosewood handle. Im relatively new to knives so pardon my ignorance but is this a fair price?

I would say that it is. Bear in mind that this is too to bottom hand forged and finished. No state side shop could touch that price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RoKKboXXer

Feb 27, 2013
    Catonsville
    Just ordered two custom 11" panewals. Andrew is very easy to deal with and thorough with my order. He knows all about the MDS forum as he's gotten several sales from the site. I'll post up pics when they come in. Here's to waiting. T minus six weeks.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    Actually noticed this morning the very thin part of the handle on mine has split. Wonder if the weather difference from Nepal to here did that. Its split all the way through too, guess I will epoxy it.

Brent

#2ALivesMatter
    Nov 22, 2013
    Amongst the Deplorables, SC.
    Actually noticed this morning the very thin part of the handle on mine has split. Wonder if the weather difference from Nepal to here did that. Its split all the way through too, guess I will epoxy it.

Ask Andrew. He will set you on the right course. Maybe that was overlooked as it was a Blem

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    Ask Andrew. He will set you on the right course. Maybe that was overlooked as it was a Blem

He said it was a design flaw in their older handles. Offered me money or credit for another knife and several ideas on how to address it. I dont want their money but it was good for them to offer it.

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    Id like to order one of their buck knives, they look really nice. Along with a khukuri, snapdragon, cleaver, etc ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom