• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DevinRPD

May 3, 2017
    Talbot
    a supposed branch of opticsplanet.com, anybody have any experience with purchasing from this website good or bad? created a membership a couple months ago and their discounts seem pretty decent but the claimed 1-3 week shipping time has curbed my optimism to an extent

Brikhaus

Jun 7, 2013
    Western Marylandistan
    I've ordered from them a few times. I usually compare the "deals." Sometimes they are better, sometimes not. My experience with their shipping has been positive, in that it usually ships ahead of their estimate. As long as I don't need it right away, and the price is right, then I will purchase through them. Seriously though, I remember ordering from JCPenney and Sears catalogs and waiting much longer.

Jan 9, 2012
    Hoco
    I've ordered from them a few times. I usually compare the "deals." Sometimes they are better, sometimes not. My experience with their shipping has been positive, in that it usually ships ahead of their estimate. As long as I don't need it right away, and the price is right, then I will purchase through them. Seriously though, I remember ordering from JCPenney and Sears catalogs and waiting much longer.

+1 minus the catalog ordering part.

DevinRPD

May 3, 2017
    Talbot

think i order too many things using amazon prime lol im spoiled with 2 day shipping

CroftonBilly

Huge Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2011
    Crofton
    If you search this site for "DVOR", you'll get 55 threads, and several asking this very question.

Lots of us use it and have had mostly positive experiences with... including much faster shipping, but also the full 2+ weeks to get our items depending on their stock/distributors. If the price is right and you're not in a hurry, they're a good vendor.

rickinboots

TEAM GET' UM
    Jun 12, 2011
    Pasadena
    I've used it many times. Great site. There usually is an option for 3-5 day shipping for like a dollar more. Just ordered a vortex strike eagle 1-6 and it came with an $80 credit that I used to buy a spotting scope with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom