• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Good luck to him. Upstate NY is all for this kind of thing, but the state is controlled by NYC, where all the money and a majority of the people are.

I own my parents' house on Lake Ontario, but I would never move back to NY until my legal possessions would not make me a felon, and my tax burden would not go to prop us a bankrupt public sector. In the 1960s, the joke was "the taxes in this state are enough to Rockefeller". Rocky was governor at the time, then became the first unelected vice-president of the first unelected president.

At least he died with his boots on, though he might have lived longer if his female companion had called an ambulance before trying to get his boots (and other articles of clothing) back on.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    GOP can fight for it all they want but if the lefties have majority it is like pissing up a rope.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    ^^^ True. I read a day or so ago that NYC now is NOT issuing carry permits to anyone not "connected."

91aa9708492e29b1aec46ef7b6f2861a--political-cartoons-tweed.jpg

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    This is a federal bill, not a NY state one. The GOP Congress should push this through if they really wanted to.

How did the 26th District Congressman make it to DC, I guess that can explain why the GOP keeps losing bills in NY, they keep trying to push them through DC.

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    How did the 26th District Congressman make it to DC, I guess that can explain why the GOP keeps losing bills in NY, they keep trying to push them through DC.

that's probably because they know they have zero shot of something like this statewide vs a slim to none chance of it federal wise...

The mob is fickle brother

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom