• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zoopal

Jun 13, 2013
    [/ATTACH]
    I bought 2 pre assembled glock 26 from Hyve Tech. 2 weeks ago I went to test fire. After the first round, the 2 round did not go to the chamber causing problem. I have to reject the mag and push back the round to the right place before shooting again. The problem repeated again and again.
    Today after changing the spring (I use glock 19 spring) I go back and shoot again. This time the second shot I have the same problem, but after fix it I have no problem at all. Anyone has the same problem before?:lol:

Attachments

• 20170801_103034 (1).jpg
      20170801_103034 (1).jpg
      37.1 KB · Views: 1,317

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    Wolff

Wolff extra power magazine springs have fixed all my FTF issues I've had with mag extensions. Anyone want a bag of oem Glock springs? There are about 9 of them, 3 of each I think, 9mm, 45, and 40. You pay shipping and they are yours.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Wolff extra power magazine springs have fixed all my FTF issues I've had with mag extensions. Anyone want a bag of oem Glock springs? There are about 9 of them, 3 of each I think, 9mm, 45, and 40. You pay shipping and they are yours.
    Don't you see an issue? You had to buy an after market part to resolve an issue an after market part was causing. I love this shit. LOL typical.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

LimaVictor

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2012
    Southern MD
    Don't you see an issue? You had to buy an after market part to resolve an issue an after market part was causing. I love this shit. LOL typical.

Winner winner, chicken dinner!
    Reason I leave all my glocks stock.
    If I want more rounds in my 26, I slap in a 19 magazine

Mini14tac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 14, 2013
    North County
    I have a few of the Taran Tactical extensions for my G43 that function flawlessly. The came with a new spring.

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena

I suppose you're right but I wanted those 3 extra rounds and now that's what I have. It cost a little more because I had to buy new springs but I think it was worth it. Different strokes...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom