• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    it was straightened out.

the wording you used "gives me PA" caused a little confusion.

fixed GTG.

:thumbsup:

Kaffakid

May 14, 2017
    DC
    The investigator also asked me to bring my range qualification score. We'll see what happens!

So I called the investigator back to say that my range qual score was on my certificate of completion that my instructor gave me (which I hadn't noticed before).

The investigator said that wouldn't be sufficient, and I would need my instructor to fill out an "MSP Certified Qualification Score Sheet."

Last edited:

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    so why didn't the investigator have it? lost? not submitted?

Why wasn't this brought to the applicant's attention prior to the interview?

Kaffakid

May 14, 2017
    DC
    so why didn't the investigator have it? lost? not submitted?

Why wasn't this brought to the applicant's attention prior to the interview?

I didn't submit it -- instructor said i was good if it said my score on my certificate of completion.

At least MSP is working with me.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Be prepared to face disbelief if you scored perfect on the range qual. Even though an average shooter could make those shots from 30 yards while drunk.;)

Wright told me she didn't believe I aced the qual. :shrug:

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Be prepared to face disbelief if you scored perfect on the range qual. Even though an average shooter could make those shots from 30 yards while drunk.;)

Wright told me she didn't believe I aced the qual. :shrug:

Qualified with ~10 shooters, 2nd highest score. No one got perfect and more than one did not qualify.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    I believe the course of fire is all the same.

Did you test from concealment, have to quickly reholster before second string? If didn't holster cleanly, would miss signal for next shots? Only score hits in rings?

Kaffakid

May 14, 2017
    DC
    Does the pistol one carries concealed in MD have to have a safety mechanism?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    SO I went for my interview yesterday and it went "well" or a well as I could tell.

The investigator wanted some more information about my job with the federal government, and a letter from my boss discussing the work I do. I was given an official form that essentially "says your application is incomplete," and was told to email the letter directly to her. She was very nice but said my application was "unique." I don't have a clearance, am not a business owner with lots of cash, but have other circumstances that the Licensing Division might find warrants a W&C. I gave her my G&S statement as well as some exhibits to go along with it.

We'll see what happens!

In other words you appear to be an ordinary Government worker. Good luck - I sincerely hope it comes through for you. If not we'll see you at the HPRB. Every win is a step closer for all of us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom