• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunnerGunz

Sunken Treasure
    Mar 2, 2010
    Reisterstown
    I am thinking of joining the Thurmont Conservation and Sportsman'sClub. On the web site I see the application requires to have a sponsor and I do not know anyone who is a member. Do I just go to a meeting and someone will sponsor me? I am very interested in many of the shooting events that are offered and especially the Mosin shoots. Oh and one last question is the club membership for just me or can my daughter piggyback on my membership (she is almost 17). Thanks for any replies...

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Shoots are open to non-members. I've been shooting there for years, but have never been a member. I shoot mostly CMP/Garand matches, but have also shot IDPA and taken several classes.

Just come to the next Mosin or CMP match, or IDPA or any of the others. You'll get to meet people and see the range.

I don't know if they're accepting new members nowadays. Openings are generally limited, I believe. But come to a match.

GunnerGunz

Sunken Treasure
    Mar 2, 2010
    Reisterstown
    Shoots are open to non-members. I've been shooting there for years, but have never been a member. I shoot mostly CMP/Garand matches, but have also shot IDPA and taken several classes.

Just come to the next Mosin or CMP match, or IDPA or any of the others. You'll get to meet people and see the range.

I don't know if they're accepting new members nowadays. Openings are generally limited, I believe. But come to a match.

Yes i will do that, lookd like a good club to join, hope they have openings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom