Did you send an email or make a phone call?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chris

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 21, 2005
    Cecil Co, Maryland
    MGA is looking to make hay out of recent events for their anti-gun agenda. Did you make your emails or phones calls to as many of the elected ones as you can? Copy of my email sent today as well as phone calls to some of the offices. It may fall on deaf ears or maybe if enough pressure, they may tone down the bills. Chris

Dear House Representative,

House bill 0991, I'm strongly opposed to this bill as well as the Senate bill 1062. Both would impact many lawful and grandfathered in firearms owners in the State of Maryland. As a Hunter Safety Instructor for the DNR, hunter, shooter, and firearms owner there are very few that I own came from the factory with a 10 round magazine. Please remember that we are voters also and we are Democrats, Republicans, and Independents. Your vote will effect our sport as well as our property.

Yours,

Chris

or

Dear Senator,

Senate bill 1062, I'm strongly opposed to this bill as well as the House bill 0991. Both would impact many lawful and grandfathered in firearms owners in the State of Maryland. As a Hunter Safety Instructor for the DNR, hunter, shooter, and firearms owner there are very few that I own came from the factory with a 10 round magazine. Please remember that we are voters also and we are Democrats, Republicans, and Independents. Your vote will effect our sport as well as our property.

Yours,

Chris

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    My reps are pro 2a

Most times when I send emails to other reps they only reply that I am not in their district if at all and many times when I call others reps I get the same thing if they ask for my name, but sometimes they do say ok I will tell rep so and so.

What’s the best way of remeding that?

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    My reps are pro 2a

Most times when I send emails to other reps they only reply that I am not in their district if at all and many times when I call others reps I get the same thing if they ask for my name, but sometimes they do say ok I will tell rep so and so.

What’s the best way of remeding that?

mine to still a letter in hopes they know im watching :)

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    mine to still a letter in hopes they know im watching :)

Oh, I send plenty of emails and make plenty of phone calls but it’s starting to feel like the antis just don’t take my emails or calls and I know they don’t give two shits that I call or email or about our rights.

I just would like to feel more productive doing what I do. Hell my reps get tired of me calling telling them how I think they should vote because they are already pro 2a.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom