• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WarBear

MDS Supporter
    Jun 15, 2019
    Fort Meade
    Anyone know of any gun shows in MD or Virginia area that are coming up? I’m new here from Alaska and didn’t realize how difficult it would be to sell a firearm. I’m trying to buy my first Harley, but need to off load a pricy rifle system to do so. I figure I can just show up to a gun show in hopes to sell it, or maybe even spend the 60 bucks or so to rent a table and try and sell it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Anything coming up?
    -Bear

ARinPG

Jan 12, 2016
    Next gun show is in VA next month. Look up nations gun show. Depending on what state you live in that maybe an option for you. Hope this helps

BigRick

Hooligan #15
    Aug 7, 2012
    Southern Maryland
    Bear first thing I would do is head over to the introductions thread and introduce yourself to everyone. Next thing is head over to IP section and check them out to see if any shops are near you and check them out. Make sure you abide by all gun laws. By the way welcome from southern MD!

RuralRifleGuy

Aug 16, 2018
    Queenstown
    I too would have suggested checking out the IP section since some of them handle consignment guns but it appears you've somehow amassed 51 posts in less than two hours, all but one you seem to have deleted, and have now made a classified ad.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Anyone know of any gun shows in MD or Virginia area that are coming up? I’m new here from Alaska and didn’t realize how difficult it would be to sell a firearm. I’m trying to buy my first Harley, but need to off load a pricy rifle system to do so. I figure I can just show up to a gun show in hopes to sell it, or maybe even spend the 60 bucks or so to rent a table and try and sell it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Anything coming up?
    -Bear

There's always this for one.....
    http://www.gunshows-usa.com/

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    Yes, as long as it doesn't have a detachable magazine or or a fixed one that holds over 10 rounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom