• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Will have zero impact but sign if you’d like.

https://www.change.org/p/howard-cou...U4UsyXfbvsPx6aprkQ0utngJsKdrz-rZ5xp4iQqqIXjuE

“Demands: Please immediately stop the expansion of this agenda in Elementary and Middle schools. Please immediately implement policy and standards requiring public review of all curriculum, videos & programs that include LGBTQ, and requiring parental signature of approval at the Elementary, Middle and High School levels BEFORE children are exposed to LGBTQ curriculum.”

Amigo109

Jan 25, 2018
    Columbia MD
    "This petition isn't available. Either the URL is incorrect, it violated our Community Guidelines, or the starter removed it."

I wonder if petitioning against advancing LGBT agenda is against the guidelines.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    "This petition isn't available. Either the URL is incorrect, it violated our Community Guidelines, or the starter removed it."

I wonder if petitioning against advancing LGBT agenda is against the guidelines.

Guaranteed that it was deep sixed because it went against the gay agenda

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    All this crap in HoCo PS does not surprise me. I am a graduate of HoCo Schools and the crap they got away with back in the 90s was pathetic. I was almost expelled because a gay gentleman targeted me, put his arm around me and whispered in my ear the things he would like to do to me. When I responded with, "Get your arm off me before I break it." He reported me to the principal for threatening him because he was gay. There was talk of expulsion and school for troubled kids, etc. I was seething and basically said, "i would like to report sexual harassment and assault by this student." Magically it all went away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom