• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • United Gun Shop

Industry Partner
    Aug 16, 2013
    Rockville, MD
    We just ran a batch of 9mm Luger 115gr new load, target rounds. Available now in nickel casings.

$16.99 per 50.

Attachments

• 9mm.JPG
      9mm.JPG
      26.3 KB · Views: 858

Wendigo

Hungry
    Mar 31, 2013
    Reisterstown
    Just one box?! :innocent0

Any limits on quantities? Decent price but it's a bit of a drive if there's a 3 box limit. Do you have weekend hours?

Sunir

Jul 10, 2013
    The indoor 25 yrd range that I shoot pistol(s) at doesn't allow steel case or steel core ammo, in fact they check your ammo w a magnet while they inspect the rest of the contents of your range bag. Wanted tk know is all of the ammo you guys make compliant w this range's rules? If I bought ammo And couldnt shoot for practice that would suck.

dohc97

Nov 4, 2007
    Derwood
    The indoor 25 yrd range that I shoot pistol(s) at doesn't allow steel case or steel core ammo, in fact they check your ammo w a magnet while they inspect the rest of the contents of your range bag. Wanted tk know is all of the ammo you guys make compliant w this range's rules? If I bought ammo And couldnt shoot for practice that would suck.

MSAR?

Spoon22

Jan 23, 2013

I think it's only for the rifle ammo. EDIT * MSAR RANGE

DraKhen99

Professional Heckler
    Sep 30, 2013
    ... and On Target is in that list as well, not allowing steel core ammo.

-John

United Gun Shop

Industry Partner
    Aug 16, 2013
    Rockville, MD

Our 9mm is regular range ammo. Copper plated lead. You are good to go...

Cory

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom