• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sam Salvati

blacksmith
    Apr 22, 2013
    Finksburg
    Wondering if anyone in the MD NFA community would be able to help, couple friends and I would love to get some trigger time on a BAR. is there any shop or range in MD that could make it happen?

bbrown

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2009
    MD
    At least one member of the TCA has a BAR. Well, an FND BAR, anyway.

IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    BAR is a hard gun as its powerful and you better be strong enough to aim it.

If you are shooting prone, its a good bit easier.

Unfortunately the MDTCA is not ideal for those just wanting to experience it in a rental type situation. Most of the members don't mind letting a stranger shoot a handful out of a subgun, but the BAR is not that. Or if someone is considering buying one... but a couple of friends usually means more wear on a gun then most prefer plus the qualification part of things...

I would ask Duffy's (Vince) if he will be doing another MG shoot and if he will have one.

IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    BAR is a hard gun as its powerful and you better be strong enough to aim it.

If you are shooting prone, its a good bit easier.

Unfortunately the MDTCA is not ideal for those just wanting to experience it in a rental type situation. Most of the members don't mind letting a stranger shoot a handful out of a subgun, but the BAR is not that. Or if someone is considering buying one... but a couple of friends usually means more wear on a gun then most prefer plus the qualification part of things...

I would ask Duffy's (Vince) if he will be doing another MG shoot and if he will have one.

P.S. I think its 8 BARs and a FND... for the record. There might be another member or two with BARs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom