• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    I have to do the same thing. Washer is under a recall.

They'll fix it and give a 1-yr. warranty even if the warranty has expired, or give $150 toward new machine. I opted for #1. Easy to set up online w/model and s/n.

CombatAK

Hooligan #12
    Sep 1, 2015
    Cresaptown
    Take it back to Lowes and get a new one. Doesn't matter where you bought it. Lowe's will still take it back and give you a new one because they want you to love where you live. Do you? Do you love where you live? Lowe's wants you to.

DadOSix

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 25, 2013
    Allegany Co.
    CombatAK,

How come I never knew this?

Lol! I missed this thread last time thru. MomOSix informed me today that her dryer, also Samsung is not heating. Good thing I already got it torn down and parts ordered for Tuesday.

I gotta quit reading these repair threads cause something always breaks after I read one.

Must be my 13er mojo!

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    I signed up for the washer recall, set up a place in line for a service call, and received an e-mail to say they will contact me when the parts come in.

Orderly, efficient response.

I have a ton of Samsung stuff (4-door fridge that is awesome, washer, dryer, netbook, Galaxy, TV's, DVD's), and am really surprised with the problems it's having across multiple product lines seemingly all at once.

But, I have to say, they're responsive. Especially given how much volume they must be getting geared up to handle.

DadOSix

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 25, 2013
    Allegany Co.
    Youtube rocks for this kinda stuff. Found a tear down video and I have to admit, it went exactly as shown.

I am pretty handy anyway and I am just waiting parts for MomOSix's dryer. (Bad heating element)

Ordered Saturday pm (amazon) and the stuff didnt ship til last nite. So Thursday is dryer day!

She sure is glad that I didn't get rid of her old dryer when I replaced the W/D some time back. That ole Maytag is down there rumbling along. Maybe not as pretty as the Samsung, but still a running.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom