• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    There is a good amount of legal jargon that goes into those letters and the one doing the writing is A) Not a lawyer and B) an unpaid volunteer. Right now we should all be appreciative that these types of letters are going out and not just the ones that uphold the decision of the Superintendent.

I am kind of surprised that the Chair, I assume is writing the letters.
    Why not the JV Lawyer? Wouldn't he, the JV Lawyer, be the one to defend the HPRB if they are sued either by the MSP or an Applicant?

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    I am kind of surprised that the Chair, I assume is writing the letters.
    Why not the JV Lawyer? Wouldn't he, the JV Lawyer, be the one to defend the HPRB if they are sued either by the MSP or an Applicant?

The JV lawyer reviews them, but the Chairman is the one that has to sign them.

LCPIWB

Needs an avatar
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 17, 2011
    Underneath the blimp, Md.
    Report of gun shots fired off campus at 8100 blk of Balt Av, in a residence. Suspect appears to have fled the area . PGPD is investigating. Stay away from the area. Additional information will be provided when it becomes available.

One of the regular reminders by University of Maryland Police department that MSP and HRPB says there is nothing to worry about.
    I decided to turn off the alerts after the 10/18 meeting because of said statement that HPRB says I have nothing to worry about, and that the UMPD does not know what they are talking about.
    However I have had the alerts turned on for the last couple weeks, because it is the same alert channel that snow closings are sent.
    I can keep posting these types of alerts for the comedy value, if anyone else gets any comedy relief from them. Just speak up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom