• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • capTIM

Carroll County Drunkard
    Apr 30, 2008
    Sykesville
    I'd like to go Saturday, but I have family coming over for a not so well planed cookout by the wife.

But I will be there Sunday with all my pennys that I found in between the couch coushins.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    I keep telling myself I'm never going to another SGS show, but since this one's so close I'll probably wind up going anyway, just to get my fix.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    I keep saying I will wait for Chantilly and just spend there but I keep thinking what if I miss that "gun X" I have been looking for.

madmattmd

Aug 17, 2006
    The Frozen North
    I'll be there Saturday morning. Although I'm not looking for anything in particular, you never know what will be there. A couple of good deals in the last year at this show.

Then, it's off to the "Triumphs Come Home" vintage bike show at the White Rose hill climb club in Spring Grove PA.

Matt

joe3165

Escaped to SC
    Feb 23, 2008
    Charleston, SC
    I'm gonna head up...I'll be looking for a Ruger Charger. I've heard that they're scarce, but at the York show there were lots of them available...

Slimjim

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2007
    I'm gonna head up...I'll be looking for a Ruger Charger. I've heard that they're scarce, but at the York show there were lots of them available...

From dealers, im hearing it'll be available june 9th, its still making its way through the approval board to see if its an assault pistol.

Illl be there early this morning (saturday) Ill be wearing a "Got bullets" Tshirt, And jean shorts. IF you see me, say Hi. Im the short fat guy :P

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    I went.

Nobody appeared to be selling cases of ammo. Just by the box. I got 30 rounds of 00 buck and 20 slugs for $20. It was buy one get one free, but it was all that was left.

I got a promag for my new P6/P225

The ATF had a table set up and were giving away c&r applications.

I passed on 4 vintage wingmasters with rifle sights for $189 each.

I passed on 4 ruger camp carbines for 339 each.

I passed on a vz 52/57 in 7.62x39 that took ak mags for 249.

There were a few mosins at good prices. Some at insane prices too. It was hotter inside than outside.

The Chargers were running about tree fiddy.

bmdmc

Nov 8, 2007
    I would like to go, I can see the AG center from my window, but I'm stuck in bed.

Chargers not available until tomorrow, well I guess you could buy one, but PPW can't be sent in until tomorrow.

joe3165

Escaped to SC
    Feb 23, 2008
    Charleston, SC
    That was the lamest show I've bee to in a while. I think there are more tables at the little show in Bel Air! I almost bought a Sig P250, but I wanted to do some research first...

One dealer had the Charger listed for $285, but he was from PA, and he said his brother in law is an FFL in Hagerstown. He seemed a little off, so I decided to pass...

It was way hotter inside than out...lots of fat guy b.o. in the air!

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Glad I didnt go, sounds like a complete disappointment.

Any Mausers or Enfield's at decent prices? Have had a hankering for something new.

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    Glad I didnt go, sounds like a complete disappointment.

Any Mausers or Enfield's at decent prices? Have had a hankering for something new.

Enfields were in the 250-300 range that i saw.

Saw some mausers, i think they were mostly yugos, over 200.

DKN

May 28, 2008
    Pasadena
    The show was better than I expected. Not the best I've been to but surely not the worst. I little warm Only saw 1 vendor selling Mags for AR and aboput the only good deal I ran across was 200 rnds of prvi partizan 223 for $82.50 and IMR 4350 powder for 20 a lb.

J.Brown

Apr 3, 2008
    Hampstead
    I went today, there was 1 table that impressed me, the guy selling powder and primers. i have been going to gun shack in mtairy and getting powder for @ 25/lb, i picked up rl19 and h110 for under 20 a lb, primes in mtairy were $40/1000, i picked them up today for $25. other than that it was quite disapointing, i guess the heat held some vendors up.

Slimjim

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2007
    I went.

Nobody appeared to be selling cases of ammo. Just by the box. I got 30 rounds of 00 buck and 20 slugs for $20. It was buy one get one free, but it was all that was left.

I got a promag for my new P6/P225

The ATF had a table set up and were giving away c&r applications.

I passed on 4 vintage wingmasters with rifle sights for $189 each.

I passed on 4 ruger camp carbines for 339 each.

I passed on a vz 52/57 in 7.62x39 that took ak mags for 249.

There were a few mosins at good prices. Some at insane prices too. It was hotter inside than outside.

The Chargers were running about tree fiddy.

I almost bought that VZ-52.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom