• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chevy Guy

Mar 4, 2017
    What are some of your favorite ranges?

Ap1026

Jul 25, 2017
    My current favorite is Machine Gun Nest as well, when it gets warmer I may try to explore joining AGC.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I'd like to say the 200 yard range in my backyard, but I'd be lying.

I can only wish.

JamesCanby

Apr 5, 2011
    Alexandria, VA
    I'm biased because I work for AGC, but I make the trip there several days a week because there's nothing like it in all of Northern Virginia. I've shot at OnTarget and Freestate in Maryland, as well as at the NRA Range over here in Virginia, but I really prefer all of the capabilities AGC offers: 50-yard handgun range, 100-yard multi-purpose range, 200-yard rifle range, four Trap ranges, an archery range, a shotgun patterning board and an indoor air rifle range. I also prefer being outside rather than inside a range where the lanes are limited in number, the range length is limited and the calibers are limited as well.

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    I'm biased because I work for AGC, but I make the trip there several days a week because there's nothing like it in all of Northern Virginia. I've shot at OnTarget and Freestate in Maryland, as well as at the NRA Range over here in Virginia, but I really prefer all of the capabilities AGC offers: 50-yard handgun range, 100-yard multi-purpose range, 200-yard rifle range, four Trap ranges, an archery range, a shotgun patterning board and an indoor air rifle range. I also prefer being outside rather than inside a range where the lanes are limited in number, the range length is limited and the calibers are limited as well.

man that place sounds nice

I enjoy going to AGC for outdoors shooting and using the longer ranges. But I now have access to a friend's 200 acres so it makes paying for AGC unnecessary

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom