• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    This thread will be used for discussion of the meeting of the HPRB on December 6, 2016.

DPSCS website link below.

http://www.dpscs.state.md.us/agencies/hprb.shtml

The link posted above will be updated to reflect a change of meeting status or possible change of venue. The time and the location of the meeting is posted on the DPSCS HPRB website.

Link to a map of the meeting location below.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/1...ved=0ahUKEwii6_rSmq3QAhVNlpAKHXAxB98Q8gEIGjAA

Follow Community Place around to the right past the Learning Center.

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    I think the MSP debacle as well as the HPRB is a little more complicated than the MVA, DLLR or Comptroller's office.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    I'm just going to leave this here.

https://m.facebook.com/larryhoganmd/posts/1341639382547490

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

getimage

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    I have another acquaintance migrating the MSP process for a renewal. From talking over the weekend, it appears the MSP LD still thinks they are exempt from providing good customer service when zealously infringing on your right to self-defense. :rolleyes: That begs the question, and it will be interesting to see here, does the MSP not get "memos" or do they just feel empowered to ignore them? Either way it forces more applicants to tee up more appeals to the HPRB. At least now there is more transparency at the HPRB to expose the antics of the MSP Superintendent through his designee(s) at the LD.

As the rest of the country overwhelmingly continues to restore and respect its citizens core right to self-defense - an undeniable trend likely to be continued by the Trump administration and Congress - it is increasingly necessary for us "trapped" here in Maryland to call out and replace our elected representatives (and their charges) who continue to hide behind years of prior political meddling, implement SOPs unsupported by even the current law, and impose arbitrary restraints on the liberties of hard working and law-abiding Marylanders.

I wish the Governor well with his efforts and hope to see improvement all around.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    I hope everyone who has had dealings with the MSP LD have provided feed back that the Governor asked for. A steady stream of similar feedback should get someones attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom