• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DanGuy48

Ultimate Member
    I stopped in tonight to send a few rounds down range. I had a 7.62x39 with a brake on it, and i forgot to bring my can :o

I dont think my neighbors were amused by the fireballs or concusion :lol2:

I kinda like it. Just don’t blow off my target and set fire to it while I’m trying to change it! :lol2:

BTW, I also like what they did with the iPad sign in area. Looks good.

Last edited:

rog951

Mar 6, 2018
    Not far from Frederick
    I'm thinking of joining up. How often do they offer those $100 discounts? How's the range traffic on weekdays? I might be able to run over on lunch break once a week or so.

rog951

Mar 6, 2018
    Not far from Frederick
    Weekdays is easy, especially around lunchtime. Membership is well worth it if you're swinging through on lunch

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Thanks - yup, I could often be there when they open at 11:00. I just signed up for discount notifications on their FB page - $200 sounds a lot more palatable than $300!

magnetic1

Jun 21, 2013
    Montgomery County
    ????

I thought those were doing very well, good attendance. Any reason you heard as to why?

Business decision from management. I think the thought is there is way more demand from people who want to keep normal hours and just shoot in the lanes.

Sucks as Ive only missed 2 matches in like 1.5 years. They've suggested Sunday night matches which we may trial run. Not sure how that will go.

I'll post here if that happens. As of now, we have a 6 classifier night planned this Thurs and hope to run till end of April before they shut it down.

Business decision from management. I think the thought is there is way more demand from people who want to keep normal hours and just shoot in the lanes.

Sucks as Ive only missed 2 matches in like 1.5 years. They've suggested Sunday night matches which we may trial run. Not sure how that will go.

I'll post here if that happens. As of now, we have a 6 classifier night planned this Thurs and hope to run till end of April before they shut it down.
    I'd definitely be interested in Sunday night matches. A lot easier to get there then instead of a weekday

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Ap1026

Jul 25, 2017
    bummer about Thursday night, but on the other hand, TMGN has really been busy every time I go there. Even on the weekdays during lunch. Business seems to be booming.

I went on a tuesday around lunch and there was a good amount of people, very surprised. I'm glad the business is doing well for them!

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    :whoa: stopped in on a Sat, which I don't usually do, and a 40 minute wait for a lane.

Seriously, it was so busy, I thought that they were giving away free lobsters. I actually have been there on a Sat and it was not that busy.

Overheard: I dont go to Heritage because I feel I need to wear a tie.

DanGuy48

Ultimate Member
    Just saw this on TMGN’s Facebook page.

Attachments

• 719AFD5F-430E-4EE7-B8B4-6AA8A1F876C1.jpg
      719AFD5F-430E-4EE7-B8B4-6AA8A1F876C1.jpg
      86.2 KB · Views: 232

ar15dave

AR15Dave
    Jun 10, 2008
    Monrovia, MD
    Yeah they seem like nice folks. Nice facility. Shot F/A and suppressed there a few times. Very professional, even when I accidently brought some steel core, they did not get angry or rude, just politely asked me to take it out to the car. I had no problem with that. Dumb mistake on my part.

kenwest

Aug 28, 2011
    I joined recently even though it is 30 miles away. The $20 transfers will probably pay for my membership and allow me stop supporting a certain MoCo dealer that is overpriced and does not appreciate return business.

Nicole in their sales department is very responsive via email, I have had several exchanges with her and I am surprised how quickly she responds.

Only shot their one time and it was on a Saturday, was very busy with grouponers. Not my favorite crowd but the RSO did a good job of managing the range.

I was also impressed by the fact I was able to sign up for my yearly at all, with that much Groupon traffic I thought I may have to come back during the week. I don't have much experience with them yet but my first impressions are very positive.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Sunday evening works better for me. 4:30-7:00 is a good time slot too, not as late. I did the matches almost every week back when they had a 5PM flight, but dropped off when they went to 7PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom