• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado
    WTF?

SFGate ✔ @SFGate

Salahoden Abdul-Kafi, a #YouTube product manager said the shooter "had a shooting mask on, full body armor and was calmly walking and firing a handgun."

"We jumped to the floor then ran as fast as we could.”

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    How about #endcriminalviolence unless she's totally cool with knife/fist/bomb violence

nope, silly boy, only shooting deaths matter. apparently everyone is ok when folks get killed by criminals and wacko's using knives, fists, bats, vehicles, etc. for some reason a gun death is way more egregious.

Brychan

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Baltimore
    Why does the NRA keep shooting places up? Yes I am being very sarcastic. Might be because the wife was watching the ID Channel, they had one episode of a woman drowning her 5 kids, the next was a woman shooting up a mall with a 10/22 firing from the hip. They asked how this mentality ill woman could check a box on a form and get a gun. They didn't ask how the other woman could live in a house with a bathtub.

Why does the NRA keep shooting places up? Yes I am being very sarcastic. Might be because the wife was watching the ID Channel, they had one episode of a woman drowning her 5 kids, the next was a woman shooting up a mall with a 10/22 firing from the hip. They asked how this mentality ill woman could check a box on a form and get a gun. They didn't ask how the other woman could live in a house with a bathtub.

MDS quote of the week nominee.

JPG

Ultimate Member
    Aug 5, 2012
    Calvert County
    Nerd finally gets girlfriend
    She tries to kill him
    Robot women will be more common and affordable in the very near future.:innocent0

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013

How many people do serial killers usually off before they're caught? Enough to qualify as " mass," if killed all at once, I would guess. How many of them use knives, rope, or other devices besides guns? Most? Probably.

altima98

Apr 6, 2008
    I had CNN running in the background and not soon after they said the shooter was a female. They switched to regular coverage of Russia collusion, probably just coincidence.

2ndMDRebel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2008
    What about that eye witness over at the drive through who was spouting he saw the shooter pump ten rounds right into a woman on the ground and was very adamant that there was no way she could have survived? Eye witnesses are about the worst kind of witnesses, the mind sees what it wants to see or rather has been programmed to see as the brain tries to process and make sense of the data it is being fed under extreme duress.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I will almost bet a lunch on the lady killer was a liberal and has voted that way for years . She was brought up that losing was not an option and decided to take matters in her own hands . In other words a crazy lady

GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    Oh well I guess California's Red Flag law didn't work.. Oh wait... Men can't use it. jk

But California does have the law.

Mr H

Banana'd
    What about that eye witness over at the drive through who was spouting he saw the shooter pump ten rounds right into a woman on the ground and was very adamant that there was no way she could have survived? Eye witnesses are about the worst kind of witnesses, the mind sees what it wants to see or rather has been programmed to see as the brain tries to process and make sense of the data it is being fed under extreme duress.

Yep... Barney Rubble seemed fishy from the start, which is why I called him a "witness"

At least one employee had the right idea: “I didn't have a gun on me, but I wish I did,” he said.

LOL.... that was the same guy, but not an employee!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom