• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Abacab

Sep 10, 2009
    MD
    so glad we didn't go to a referendum for this :(

I was with MSI at the time and was vocal in opposing a referendum. We would have lost, given the anti gun crowd a win by putting a right on the ballot. You don't put a right to a vote.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    I was with MSI at the time and was vocal in opposing a referendum. We would have lost, given the anti gun crowd a win by putting a right on the ballot. You don't put a right to a vote.

Who passed the bill ? People who were voted in so that argument is void. We left a option out there , for what? To line the pockets of groups like MSI. You knew that the referendum would fail as I knew the courts were going to agree with the law. MD is lost forever:(

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    To line the pockets of groups like MSI.

Really? What, you think the executive board is taking our dues home in their pocket or something?

And I agree with Abacab - you don't put a right to a vote. Period. That's how you end up with the tyrrany of the masses.

Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county
    Who passed the bill ? People who were voted in so that argument is void. We left a option out there , for what? To line the pockets of groups like MSI. You knew that the referendum would fail as I knew the courts were going to agree with the law. MD is lost forever:(

Wow, that is about the most ignorant thing I've read on this forum and that says a lot. How do people that don't get paid, don't get reimbursed for expenses and volunteer hundreds of hours line their pockets? As far as I can tell the direction of the cashflow from the MSI board and officers is out of their pockets and into the org. Nobody has ever taken home a freaking penny. And the org spends everything on the lawsuits and outreach.

And I agree with Abacab - you don't put a right to a vote. Period. That's how you end up with the tyrrany of the masses.

This.

And who would have thought that Heller would have come out of DC and Mcdonald out of Chicago? or that Chicago would have shall issue before us?

The courts are the only way to win this and win it we will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom