• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bluedog46

Ultimate Member
    Jan 2, 2011
    LOL. This is ok to those freaking liberals yet having to get a freaking id to vote is a "hardship"

tidalwave

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 29, 2019
    I’m just sick how everything is “anti-minority”. The last paragraph is what amazes me. Dress codes infringe on blacks? Really?

There are dress codes in workplaces that don't allow for hair styles natural those of African descent. So yeah it does infringe.

Are we far enough off topic enough yet that this should be continued somewhere else?

Shoyo

Mar 27, 2018
    There are dress codes in workplaces that don't allow for hair styles natural those of African descent. So yeah it does infringe.

Are we far enough off topic enough yet that this should be continued somewhere else?[/QUOTE

finally those discriminated against will now be allowed to succeed!

bluedog46

Ultimate Member
    Jan 2, 2011
    Since they now have huge "homeless" tent cities in LA, San Diego, SF, and other cities, where diseases like Typhus are present and they are expecting to see the Plague, that point has come and gone.

I wish we could just give california back.

I’m just sick how everything is “anti-minority”. The last paragraph is what amazes me. Dress codes infringe on blacks? Really?

To liberals criminal law infringes on blacks. Just ask the DA in philadelphia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom