• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • machman1967

Aug 30, 2009
    Frederick
    Cabelas online has solid nose 22lr mini mags for 8.99/100 with a limit of one per day. Cheap enough to be tempting, but still pricey after shipping.

hollyb1

Oct 11, 2012
    Halethorpe
    currently says they have Remington Golden bullets in stock but when you try to add to the cart they are sold out, did not see any mini-mags listed.

ruinah

Average Joe
    Mar 27, 2013
    Baltimore
    I'd love to find Mini Mags somewhere as I need them to break in a new Pistol for plinking. I got a box of Golden Bullets from Cabelas yesterday when they had them but can't find Mini Mags anywhere.

Chevyman85

Feb 14, 2013
    DoCo
    2A in Jessup has some mini-mag today for $12.99/100, 2 box limit. Maybe 15 boxes when I was there earlier.

Last edited:

ankrklankr

Mini mags

I'd love to find Mini Mags somewhere as I need them to break in a new Pistol for plinking. I got a box of Golden Bullets from Cabelas yesterday when they had them but can't find Mini Mags anywhere.

Hi - I'm new to the .22 pistol arena - have a single six waiting on paperwork - is there something special about using mini mags to break in a firearm of this type or is it just your personal preference??

ankrklankr

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Hi - I'm new to the .22 pistol arena - have a single six waiting on paperwork - is there something special about using mini mags to break in a firearm of this type or is it just your personal preference??

ankrklankr

Mini-mags are among the top preferred .22 rounds to 'break-in' a semi-auto .22, they cycle most semi's well, be it rifle or handgun. They just work well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom