• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Since I already listed what was available in one PA shop, I figured I'd throw a bit more info in here.

After the Trading Post I stopped at Rural King in Hanover.

They had plenty of PMags, 30-rd MFT mags for $9.99, and 60-rd Schmeisser coffin mags for $59.99.

They also had plenty of Norma High Performance 40gr LRN .22 for $8.99, 50rd box, limit 2 boxes per customer.

Anyone have any input on the MFT (Mission Force Tactical) polymer AR mags? $10 is pretty cheap if they're reliable. At the very least would make for inexpensive range mags.

kingfish

Jan 15, 2008
    I went yesterday around 10 AM and it was not crowded at all. I also noticed that the ammo sellers had lots of ammo and many of them had reduced prices. By reduced, I mean $15 for a box of 223. I’m thinking that the ammo craze is starting to subside. As far as guns go, those prices were ridiculous. Even the C&R stuff was overpriced. I left without purchasing anything

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    I picked up 2lb of powder at market rates $42 for the 8208, $32 for the H335
    Plus a Persian short sword as a present for some one. Lowest price on primers I saw were $180/1000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rog951

Mar 6, 2018
    Not far from Frederick
    Mission accomplished, mostly: grabbed extra PMags, bunches of M1/M2 carbine and Glock mags, as well as some cute little trinkets for the girls back home. Even found some 9mm that wasn't too stupidly overpriced.

Couldn't make a deal on a 22 lever...just can't bring myself to pay the current ask.

Was hoping to grab a few AR uppers but wasn't as prepared to make final choices as I thought I was, so ended up bailing on that idea completely.

A nice day spent - really enjoyed it.

ADR

Ultimate Member
    Aug 17, 2011
    Since I already listed what was available in one PA shop, I figured I'd throw a bit more info in here.

They had plenty of PMags, 30-rd MFT mags for $9.99, and 60-rd Schmeisser coffin mags for $59.99.

They also had plenty of Norma High Performance 40gr LRN .22 for $8.99, 50rd box, limit 2 boxes per customer.

Anyone have any input on the MFT (Mission Force Tactical) polymer AR mags? $10 is pretty cheap if they're reliable. At the very least would make for inexpensive range mags.

Holy Crap - I had no idea there was a Rural King in Hanover.

Kmic14

Slimy Member
    Apr 17, 2020
    Baltimore City

also had no idea there was a Rural King in Hanover. looks like I'll need to make another PA trip soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom