• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daNattyFatty

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2009
    Bel Air, MD
    2 of my delegates voted NO on 1302, Szielega voted yes then hid for 2wks afterward. I am voting for someone running against her in the primary and letting her know why. She is minority whip, a leadership post and should have known better

I know Penman s'upports 2a he has raffled off 1 ar already and has another raffle going on now.

Paulshock ran for delegate as a democrat 4 yrs ago when Obama was in favor but is running now as a Republican. I don''t know if he bends whichever way the wind blows or what.

Seems like he is a wind flipper. I would say Penman and Impallaria for district 7.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    One thing i can be sure of is They stand for nothing and the Constitution is sold for votes . They all should be shamed in every way and they have no backbone .

jefflac02

Dec 28, 2016
    I believe that’s SOP to be a politician, I haven’t seen to many that don’t talk in circles.

Let me know if you want to see our fair delegates response to the Bump Stock ban he voted on. At least Edwards has stood his ground on these infringings. I have had a few very good conversations with him. He can’t believe what his fellow legislators are doing to our rights. It would be nice, if there were more people in the state senate who had his values and convictions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    I can vouch for the 2A stance of Tim Robinson, running for Delegate in District 42 B. He hasn't made it to Annapolis as an elected official but he has been down to testify at several "Gun Bill Day" hearings. He understands the meaning of the Second.

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    2 of my delegates voted NO on 1302, Szielega voted yes then hid for 2wks afterward. I am voting for someone running against her in the primary and letting her know why. She is minority whip, a leadership post and should have known better
    I know Penman s'upports 2a he has raffled off 1 ar already and has another raffle going on now.
    Paulshock ran for delegate as a democrat 4 yrs ago when Obama was in favor but is running now as a Republican. I don''t know if he bends whichever way the wind blows or what.

yup, same thoughts here. Kathy lost my vote for sure with the red flag bill.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    yup, same thoughts here. Kathy lost my vote for sure with the red flag bill.

I get what you are saying and agree , but Kathy is not worried about your vote . She just locked up more liberal votes by playing both sides .

I seen her on the sidewalk one night as she stopped to talk to my son and I . She said she had to get in a meeting and i told her to do us proud .

She fell short of that task .

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Steve Waugh is solid imo and voted the right way

Deb Rey
    Jerry Clark
    Matt Morgan

All three are antis they have to go

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    For nowhere else to put this, but Sheriff Bateman has a Sheriff FB page. Said for he stands up for 2A, but in a comment says full auto weapons would only belong in the military.
    Didn't someone here a couple years ago ask him(or read) about his 2A stance and responded something like "he doesn't believe he should get into that opinion".
    Hate that tool.
    9b0af0502dd9c5c43c43853422c7b677.jpg

daNattyFatty

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2009
    Bel Air, MD
    For nowhere else to put this, but Sheriff Bateman has a Sheriff FB page. Said for he stands up for 2A, but in a comment says full auto weapons would only belong in the military.
    Didn't someone here a couple years ago ask him(or read) about his 2A stance and responded something like "he doesn't believe he should get into that opinion".
    Hate that tool.
    9b0af0502dd9c5c43c43853422c7b677.jpg

Yeah, he's the typical giver of lip service. "I wholly support the 2A, but......"

newmuzzleloader

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 14, 2009
    joppa
    Had another candidate for district 7 delegate stop by asking about putting up a sign. I asked him a few questions about bump stocks and the ar15. He SAYS he's a constitutional conservative but then says
    "this is Md. you have to work smart"
    " they are 2 to 1 you have to work smart"
    "My friend has an ar my uncle has an ar"
    When I pressed him about bump stocks he says
    "I don't think we should HAVE them I can pull a trigger fast"
    He does think we should have the right to carry but I don't like his willingness to give up 2A stuff because " you have to work smart"
    Josh Barlow WILL NOT be getting my vote in June.

Pale Ryder

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2009
    Millersville
    Simonaire seems pretty worthless. Have only been in his district for the most recent cycle, but seems I traded a democrat for one in a GOP suit jacket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which one father or daughter? Delegate would be the daughter, I thought she was more 2a friendly, but that may have changed. Did she get contaminated?

eodtim

Mar 9, 2014
    Linthicum, MD
    Walters in 32

All,

Thanks Stoveman for the shout out.

I am for open carry and shall issue. There are things you can negotiate and things you cannot. The right to protect one's self is a God given right and called out in the Declaration of Independence and is non-negotiable. I believe no man has to ask another to be allowed to protect himself and his loved ones.

I also believe that 2A specifically provides me the right to what ever is needed to defend against a tyrannical government. Not sure how much more tyrannical this can get before things start breaking down.

I also believe in term limits (2) to prevent people from being compromised by the system regardless of how well meaning they are. I did not testify but wrote multiple letters (you can find on my Fb or here on one of the boards) to our delegates.

As Dan Blasberg called out during this weekend's rally we as a community need to focus on areas where we can pick up seats and my race is one of those. So if you are in a solid red area regardless of who is running or maybe because of it I would be a solid investment for the fight. A thought for consideration.

Tim
    443-848-6291
    waltersdistrict32@gmail.com
    waltersfor32.com

Citizens for Tim Walters Treasurer: Brittany Kohler

esqappellate

President, MSI
    Feb 12, 2012
    Everyone that voted for this bill is an ******* and a sellout. These are all delegates.

I will respectfully suggest that the operative vote is on the bill that came over from the Senate (as amended) and that passed both houses. Senate vote and Houses vote attached. At that point, everyone (at last) understood the basis for our opposition. The original House bill that was initially voted on was radically changed in secret by the House committee and rammed through by the leadership.

Attachments

• Final House Vote.pdf
      34.7 KB · Views: 97
    • Final Senate Vote.pdf
      120.5 KB · Views: 91

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    I will respectfully suggest that the operative vote is on the bill that came over from the Senate (as amended) and that passed both houses. Senate vote and Houses vote attached. At that point, everyone (at last) understood the basis for our opposition. The original House bill that was initially voted on was radically changed in secret by the House committee and rammed through by the leadership.

my senator down, who voted correctly on both the bump stock bill and 1302, that the reps down here were fine with their votes because the republican leadership told them to vote for those bills. then when the shit hit the fan with us complaining the reps called him and the rest of the senators down here begging them do something to get them another shot at voting on it because they are scared of getting un elected. then the reps, the ones that would talk to me, made up some ******** story blaming the nra and the republican leadership for their votes BUT they were standing by their votes until they had a second chance to vote.

I watched the committee meeting, I knew we and the nra were against these bills, how is it that the reps there didn't?? its just a ******** excuse.

they were willing to sell our rights to get votes from soccer moms and left wing loonies that are moving here all the time.

these reps should be voted out this fall.

no disrespect meant to anyone except those reps.

esqappellate

President, MSI
    Feb 12, 2012
    my senator down, who voted correctly on both the bump stock bill and 1302, that the reps down here were fine with their votes because the republican leadership told them to vote for those bills. then when the shit hit the fan with us complaining the reps called him and the rest of the senators down here begging them do something to get them another shot at voting on it because they are scared of getting un elected. then the reps, the ones that would talk to me, made up some ******** story blaming the nra and the republican leadership for their votes BUT they were standing by their votes until they had a second chance to vote.

I watched the committee meeting, I knew we and the nra were against these bills, how is it that the reps there didn't?? its just a ******** excuse.

they were willing to sell our rights to get votes from soccer moms and left wing loonies that are moving here all the time.

these reps should be voted out this fall.

no disrespect meant to anyone except those reps.

I fully understand where you are coming from. There is no more ardent opponent to HB1302 than me. I can't even being to count the hours I spent on that bill. I can't speak for the NRA and what they did or didn't do. We have asked the Gov. to veto the final bill (which incidentally, while G Awful, is *much* better than the original House bill, because of the opposition that was mounted to the House bill). https://www.marylandshallissue.org/jmain/legislation-tracker/151-veto-request-for-hb-1302 MSI (me in particular) do not try to tell folks how to vote or who to oppose or support (that goes beyond our charter). We merely try to provide information so that everyone can make that choice intelligently for themselves.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    I fully understand where you are coming from. There is no more ardent opponent to HB1302 than me. I can't even being to count the hours I spent on that bill. I can't speak for the NRA and what they did or didn't do. We have asked the Gov. to veto the final bill (which incidentally, while G Awful, is *much* better than the original House bill, because of the opposition that was mounted to the House bill). https://www.marylandshallissue.org/jmain/legislation-tracker/151-veto-request-for-hb-1302 MSI (me in particular) do not try to tell folks how to vote or who to oppose or support (that goes beyond our charter). We merely try to provide information so that everyone can make that choice intelligently for themselves.

I understand all the above, I appreciate all that you and everyone fighting for our 2a rights does. And yes it’s , I won’t say better, less terrible but it’s still unconstitutional on its face and every law maker that voted for it went against their oaths.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    I think you can pretty much count on two things in PG County:

MGACritters will be anti-gun DemocRATs; and
    They will run unopposed.

About the only way to get rid of them is via an indictment/conviction, and even then it's not certain.

We have the best government that money can buy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom