• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KingGeorge

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 30, 2013
    Shouldn't we approach that as a racist statement? Da Man only wants privelaged folks to own guns while we poor people kaint afford it? Could we work this angle?

I don't know if I'd call it racist, but it does make the less fortunate have to choose on sacrificing 200 or so that could be better used elsewhere on a HQL. So it's like more food, more gas, bill money vs self defense.. Which do you choose? Both are extremely important.

Too bad I don't think omalley cares about that, his family has food gas and protection and that's all that matters.

Straightshooter

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore County
    If HQL requirement is overturned, perhaps I will donate mine to the NRA museum. When all gun rights are taken in generations to come, it will be available for view in the display entitled "the beginning of the end".

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    You know what? If that is the case, I could live with it.

Maybe if we get rid of voter fraud, we could get some of these jackasses out of office.

IMHO this is the best counter strike I have used against liberals -- it draws blood when they realize the precedent.

Also useful is telling the press that you " only talk to licensed journalists".

I am done playing with these fools -- if they want to take me down I will take them with me...

I am already on record that journalist need to be personally liable for the damage they do when spreading false information. I love telling them that they are responsible for mass shootings due to making the killers rock stars and inspiring copycats ...

Mobile

Dec 30, 2011
    IMHO this is the best counter strike I have used
    I am already on record that journalist need to be personally liable for the damage they do when spreading false information. I love telling them that they are responsible for mass shootings due to making the killers rock stars and inspiring copycats ...

There is no doubt in my mind that the way the media covers these mass killings, turning the perpetrators into superstars, has resulted in a few more unbalanced people going off the deep end.

That doesn't mean I'm in favor of censorship of any kind; quite the opposite. It's one of the prices we pay for living in a free country. But I'll be damned if I'm going to be demonized as responsible for murder by the likes of our media.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    There is no doubt in my mind that the way the media covers these mass killings, turning the perpetrators into superstars, has resulted in a few more unbalanced people going off the deep end.

That doesn't mean I'm in favor of censorship of any kind; quite the opposite. It's one of the prices we pay for living in a free country. But I'll be damned if I'm going to be demonized as responsible for murder by the likes of our media.

Its a debating gambit -- it works. You can always let them talk you out of it thereby making your case for you.. :)

Join msi as EM and we can game this out.. It puts the antis back on their heals very fast... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom