• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Deep Creek Rock

.._. .._ _._. _._ .._
    I thought according to this post....

http://www.mdshooters.com/showpost.php?p=2408082&postcount=14

that listed items in the classifieds had to have a price listed in the column.

Looking in the classifieds either most things are free, or people arent adhering to the rules?:shrug: Kinda makes looking around in the classifieds messy when most items are listed as $0.00 until you click on the add to see the deal.

Onwrd Farm

Ultimate Member
    Feb 17, 2013
    Carroll County
    I thought according to this post....

http://www.mdshooters.com/showpost.php?p=2408082&postcount=14

that listed items in the classifieds had to have a price listed in the column.

Looking in the classifieds either most things are free, or people arent adhering to the rules?:shrug: Kinda makes looking around in the classifieds messy when most items are listed as $0.00 until you click on the add to see the deal.

I know I have tried "buying" some of the free stuff but alas...no go.

Deep Creek Rock

.._. .._ _._. _._ .._
    Rules need to be obeyed

Yes ... or this ....

banhammer_forecast.gif

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Couple things:

1. As we have repeatedly said, time and time again, the 5 site staff rely largely on people letting us know when there are problems. I know y'all think we are glued to the screen every moment of the day, but the reality is that we have beer to drink, houses to clean, cars to repair, dogs to walk, etc just like you do and actually walk away from the nerve center for a few minutes a day.

If you see a problem, there are the options of using the report post function if the issue is in the forums or to simply send one of us a PM if in the classifieds.

2. I looked through what I saw in my IPA induced haze. What I mostly see are typical instances where the 0.00 appears in the ad. These include people trying to put a $ in their price which reverts the price back to 0.00. That's a default in the software and not something I'm smart enough to fix, but the head geek might be able to do it once there is time to do so.

The other instance where the 0.00 is appropriate is where there are multiple items for sale within one ad, which was the case with several of the ads I saw currently running.

3. It would have been much more efficient to simply send one of us a PM rather than posting a new thread, but I get it that tar, feathers and pitchforks are more fun that asking a simple question.

Carry on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom