• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2010
    Whiteford, MD
    Oh, that makes sense. Mine has a bleed valve inline with the air hose. I like your set up better. Then again, mine makes for a pretty good handle.
    Vic

Vic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2010
    Whiteford, MD
    Oh yea, I went and shot my Texan yesterday. It shoots okay, but still not as accurate as I want. Sent AF Airguns a note and they say that the Air Venturi bullets I am shooting many times are slightly undersized, .454 versus the .457/.458 required for good accuracy. What I have now is good enough for deer and such, but smaller game maybe not, 1.5" at 50 yards. Guess I will just have to keep looking for the right size projectile. They say it should shoot 1" at 100yards. I hope they are right.
    Vic

BigTinBoat

Jan 12, 2016
    Eastern Baltimore County
    Oh, that makes sense. Mine has a bleed valve inline with the air hose. I like your set up better. Then again, mine makes for a pretty good handle.
    Vic

Vic,
    Here is the fill assembly I made for my 90ci bottle. It uses a CP micro ASA on/off with built in bleed. The top knob is fine thread so really easy to turn on or off. When you are done you unscrew to release the pin valve, and then continue to unscrew to bleed the line. Less parts.
    I adjusted my reg to about 2800 psi. I can use this to fill, or shoot while tethered.

Attachments

• 20180115_201319.jpg
      20180115_201319.jpg
      58.2 KB · Views: 113

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom